• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(s.. e.. x) Topics

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I don't care to talk about this sort of thing, and in recent years have been more open to talk about it. I've found that longtime friends are totally unsuitable to talk about sexual subjects with, though. Mine are, anyways. People I've more recently met seem to be better to discuss things with anyways. I dunno why.
    I'm the same way. And you put this part of my reply much better than I could have. :P

I'm fine with talking about sex or issues of sexuality on sort of a theoretical level, if that makes any sense, but since I'm terribly inexperienced under any other definition, I don't really feel comfortable talking about it otherwise. I also have never had any interest in the sex lives of my friends or people I know well so I find it pretty awkward to talk about experiences and the like but generally talking about sexual health/issues/news/whatever and I'm usually fine. But I can talk about experiences (...or lack thereof?) or anything else fairly easily with an acquaintance I don't know well (mainly online, I suppose). Probably because it's much easier to detach myself from the conversation.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't mind talking about sex things at all really. It's not something that I'm that concerned with or something that comes up all the time, but sure. I'll keep with the conversation.

But... I don't want details for the sake of details. I prefer to talk more about the ideas and stigmas surrounding sex and the theoretical side of it. I don't want to be told what happened last week on the couch or who did what with an unconventional item. I don't care about that. I feel about the same level of discomfort when friends detail their sexcapades as when my great-aunt details her invasive surgeries. It's a bit horrifyingly fascinating, but it's also rather gross to me.

So I'm up for joking around, considering theory, and talking seriously about society's views on various sexual things. Give examples if you must, but don't give me explicit detail of your last orgasm please.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I am perfectly fine with talking about it- it's not my go to topic though, and I dislike when people try to pry into knowing personal things about me in regards to sex. If I feel comfortable enough (and I know the person I'm talking to is, too,) I will share, but otherwise I stick to sex topics as a general thing and whatnot.

Years
  • I don't mind it to a certain point. I can easily discuss my opinion on sex and being sexual in general and hear out the other person and so on. But I would never go into detail about my sexuality to anyone unless they're one of the closest people to me, and even then it's unlikely. I have pretty strong opinion on all of it, so it's not that I get uncomfortable, it's more that I get pissed off and rage at everybody. So I just usually avoid it XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    These sort of topics are often rather comical, and although I don't usually partake in the conversation, it can be interesting to listen and smirk at people's immaturity. I've gotten all the serious talks out of the way, so I don't really come across these sort of topics regularly though.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm perfectly OK talking about my own sexuality and sex-related topics with certain people; ones that I trust. As for other, more vague and not-concerning-me sex topics, I'm happy to talk about those with pretty much anyone. My friends' sex lives are completely fair game in my social circle! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't have any problem whatsoever talking about anything sexual. Of course, how in-depth said sexual discussion is depends on who I'm talking to. Basically, the closer you are to me, the more in-depth I'm willing to go.

But never my family. That's just a whole other world of awkward.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    I'm quite comfortable with sex and nudity. To get around the hammer at work we call it spaghetti.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm fine with talking about sexual topics, especially with close friends. Doesn't matter if it's serious or comical discussion, if the subject comes up in a conversation that I'm in I'm usually perfectly fine joining in.

Back