• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG Maker XP, cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    rebellee1187 said:
    Mine says the RTP isn't there. Where is it? Is there a seperate download for it?

Install the RGSS in AutoRun.exe, it's the RTP (both graphics and sounds)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    *pouts* I got to 78% downloaded and then it says the server reset... so now I have to download RM XP again :-( That's another 5 hours of waiting...

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    I do that, but then it gets to a certain point and it just STOPS. I have no button to press but cancel, and it can't install. I've attached an image of where I'm stuck at... can someone help?!?!

EDIT: I've also gotten a message saying, Wrong OS. I'm using Windows XP... HELP!

Years
    Toothache said:
    *pouts* I got to 78% downloaded and then it says the server reset... so now I have to download RM XP again :-( That's another 5 hours of waiting...

You'll either have to get somebody to send it to you over AIM, MSN or something.

Or get somebody to host it on their site.

rebellee1187 said:
    I do that, but then it gets to a certain point and it just STOPS. I have no button to press but cancel, and it can't install. I've attached an image of where I'm stuck at... can someone help?!?!

EDIT: I've also gotten a message saying, Wrong OS. I'm using Windows XP... HELP!

That's weird, it worked for me.. I don't know what it is then.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    I havn't attempted to d/l it yet, it sounds pretty buggy to me so I might not d/l it at all.

Years
    Lt. Surge said:
    I havn't attempted to d/l it yet, it sounds pretty buggy to me so I might not d/l it at all.

Well it seems to work like it should, but it sounds like not every computer likes the Japanese install, and the translation isn't 100% complete (there are a few things that arent translated in the ruby scripts, but I think they're just comments)

Brendan Trainer

Let's battle!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    Well, I downloaded it, installed it, but it says a file is missing, it's rgss100j.dll, how can I install it?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I think I'm having that font issue the program itself is running perfectly (and in French, thank god I can read it :)) It's just blank...there isn't any text, not even a single Kana Character. Could it be the RTP?

Years
    Dizzy said:
    I think I'm having that font issue the program itself is running perfectly (and in French, thank god I can read it :)) It's just blank...there isn't any text, not even a single Kana Character. Could it be the RTP?

My guess is the guy who translated it either screwed up the font or forgot to add it into the translation or something.

Dark Absol

Graphic Designer
    Years
    Well, at first, I had font troubles too. Someone told me to go to Control Panel, and choose Regional and Language Settings. Then, on the Advance Tab (Where it says "Select the Language to match the language version of non-unicode programs"), set the language to Japanese and click apply. It should say that the files are already installed, so click yes and then choose to restart.

Another reason might be that the actual text isnt translated. Go to the Database, and change any Japanese text (Item names, character names, vocabulary on the system tab, etc), since they wont appear while it reads them in Japanese.

And I know, the Ruby scripting isnt translated, but they are only comments.

If the Text still has a problem, im not entirely sure how to fix it... The picture ive atached is how it SHOULD look though.

EDIT: Also, just wondering. Those who cant see text; Have you usedthe English translation? The Japanese one wont really show the text on an English computer. After doing the Language settings, I tried the demo games KNight Blade, and Alestian Story. Of the two, on the text in Alestian Story, and SOME text in KNight Blade appears.

EDIT2: Sorry about this. It seems there was some font problem in the scripts. Redownloading, and reinstalling the translation should fix the problem, as well as one or two other text problems (He just finished fixing the bugs a few hours ago):

[Link removed]

Remember, credit to DynaEmu for the translation.

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    *was stalking DM31 and saw this thread*

Err... warez/cracks are against the rules...

Years
    JKaizer said:
    *was stalking DM31 and saw this thread*

Err... warez/cracks are against the rules...

Well you can look at it that way, but that is really the only way we can get an english version of RMXP as the possibility of Enterbrain or Agetec ever translating this to english and selling it in America or Europe is very small.

Dark Absol

Graphic Designer
    Years
    Eh... I guess i'll remove all links then...

EDIT: Avatar is right however. If Enterbrain were to translate it and release it to English speaking countries, they'd most likely lose money. Thats why the previous 3 RPG Makers were not released anywhere but Japan.

Eh... I'll remove all link, i suppose. If anyone has questions about it, contact me on AIM.

Years
    Can any one that hase the fonts working on there rpg maker in a game can you upload the font so othere ppl can put it in there windows to so the cn sie the text to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back