• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Olympics [Sign-Up Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • No one has PM'd me to be my partner for the battle one.

Whatever.

It'll be interesting to see what is done with those who don't have partners when this begins...

Years
  • What's this? A last-minute entry? ZOMG. I'm sorry if anyone got confused by this, I thought sign-ups were about to close. xD

That being said, I would like to sign up for Escape, My First Catch, Rescue Mission and One-Line, if that's fine.

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Well, this looks interesting. Hopefully I can do some of this, provided that I don't have to work overtime (like I have been for the past 2 weeks...). Ah well, I can sleep when I am dead, sign me up!

So, sign me up for:

Escape

One Line

and Fantasy (SV, challenge accepted.)

So, lets do this!

Abi~

-insert title here?-
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    Wait, am I still able to sign up? I'm confused. Escape, Rescue Mission, and My First Catch sound fun if I can.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Aaaand closed!

The Roleplay Olympic sign-ups are officially closed. See you all on the flip side with your entries in the Post Thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back