• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resident Evil Fanclub!

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
  • Leon is smexay.
    And Steve. xD
    I still have to go out and get RE2. I played it once, but that was before I was used to the controls, so I kept dying.
    I was so close to throwing it out the window. xD
    But now I'm used to the Survival Horror controls so I want to go play through it, since Leon and Claire are my two favorite [playable] characters.

Years
  • I would go so far as to say Resident Evil 4 is my all-time favourite game. I've completed it fully, game plus Assignment Ada and Mercenaries.

Other than that, my knowledge of Resident Evil is limited. I also have Resident Evil Zero which I haven't played for ages. I didn't get very far either. :(

I've seen one of the movies as well, the one with Nemesis. I'm not really a movie person, though.

So as far as RE4 goes, I could probably help anyone with almost any problem, if you want any.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I know what you mean about Zero, I only got to the part before you fight the scorpian.

Current Mercenaries Stats-
    Wesker:

Waterworld- 60,175
    Castle- 61,980
    Island- 79,067
    Pueblo (Village)- 65,786

Krasuer:

Island- 68,675

Leon:
    Island- 64,030

HUNK:
    Island- 61,233

Ada:
    Island- 60,225

hiroyuki11

観測者
    Years
  • Ok, I am so starting a new game on RE2! I loved that game so much! Its like, heaven......Just with zombies!

Well, good for you! I just strated days ago (Claire), I never did played her years ago... just when I finish Leon I was going to play her, and then I discovered that my sister destroyed it...!

My friend lent me one (but I'll keep it...:laugh: )and I was happy with it. Clair is so... cute, and now I know where my red and pink haired fetishes came from...

Note: I use emulator, my PSone died a long time ago, but I do own one, the CD's are mine, except the lended one, so I'm not doing anything illegal right? Now that's over...

Say... what do you think... I'll edit screen shots like the one below (Attachment) and make it funnier...? This is the first time I'm going to do this though...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Lol, no I don't think it's illigal. Then again... What do I know? Anywho, I think the ps2 version of RE4 is so much better, Better costumes, Seprate ways mode and the PLAGA BLASTER!

(sighs)

Anyone a member of the New Blood? (I'm not gonna post Link, I getin trouble :\

New News:

Umbrella Chronicles name is verified
    RE4 is coming out for the Wii in june

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Can't Tell if your sarcastic or not:\ Lol

I personnaly can't wait, New movements with the Wii, and it will fill in the plot from CV to RE4. Probally tell about Krauser as well, " I died in a crash two years ago, is that what they told you?"

It'll tell about how Krauser survived or whatever and how Wesker picked him up.

As long as Wesker is there... All is well :cool:

At the moment I'm still doing some mercenaries. 12 more to go before handcannon... Pretty sad I'll have it before Typewriter, lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    :rambo:

I'm still working on mercenaries (Screw Assignment Ada!)

I got a HUNK score today

On the castle, and now I'm working on Krauser castle ( max so far was 57,000 with a 36 combo!)

It's a pain, but oh well. It's well worth it

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Awesome! I just passed Separate Ways about 3 weeks ago. I bought the Chicago typewriter and unlocked the mafia clothes. Anyone who's here who haven't gotten that yet, you're missing out on a good thing. Leon even has a pose when you reload.

Years
  • I'm currently playing through RE4 again, this time though, with only 3 weapons; Chicago Typewriter, Handcannon and Semi-auto Rifle, just to add a little twist to my game.

Back