• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I don't know if I can get another name change yet, but if I can could my new name be ~Eeveon~

Years
  • sorry bout typhlosion,its taken
    new : -Typhlosion-
    old and first name:alexu
    Can't change your name until September 1st.
    I'd like to change the first letter in my name from a lower case to a capital letter. So,
    New Username: Lettursnnumburs
    Old Username: lettursnnumburs

I'm not sure if that's allowed, since it wasn't four months.. but yeah. XD I'm not sure if this is an "official change" or just a simple modification to the one I have currently - though, that could just be me worrying.

Regardless,
    Thanks!
    That's a simple name change, just to let you know. :P
    I'd like to change my name to Alakazam, though I think there is question as to whether the one with the name before(who was banned eons ago) still holds the right to it. I don't see him on the Members List anymore, which is why I am bringing it up. Thanks. ^^
    Banned members might not show up on the list, but the name's still taken. We're not going to change names of banned members. :/ Sorry.
    I don't know if I can get another name change yet, but if I can could my new name be ~Eeveon~
    You can change again on August 9th.

I'm sorry if you were confused, as the usual profile that comes up with name changes didn't when I changed your name. I left a usernote, though, and as far as I know, you can still view your own usernotes. If not, I'm sorry to confuse you. ^^;;
    im not sure if it's possible but if it is can you change my name to DeathNoteDude
    I can on July 11th, but not until then.
    could i get mine changer to Dr. F. G. Hobo and if not just Dr. Hobo
    You can get it changed on the 11th of this month. Repost or remind me around then, please, and I'll change it. :)
    Old Name: Kai.
    New name" Chibiness
    You have three days (the 9th) until I can change it. Either repost, PM me, or leave a message on my profile, and I'll get it done then.
    Old Name: The-Fox
    New Name: Infinite Pikachu

You're way too new. You can get a name change October 1st.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Alright, *technically* my 4 months aren't up for another 2 days, but since I probably won't be on here at all until after that, I just thought I would post here now, requesting a name change.

Current Username: Murderface
    Requested Username: Warheart

...So yeah, umm...thanks in advance :3

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
  • I'd like my named changed back to 'Azza' without the quotation marks, of cource.

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Name change Request

Hello, I would like my name to be changed to Kain.

Current username : Latias45

Desired username: Taz

Last edited:

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Old name: SSK=lucariofan

New name:Rated R SuperStar

(If that name is taken then lucariofan and if both of those are taken then SSK)

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I've been counting down the days for a few weeks lol

Old Name: Anti-Pop

New Name: Anti Pop Culture Warrior

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back