• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
Years
  • Well, i didn't bought any game because my PS4 needs a maintenance. When i got it back, maybe i will buy Resident Evil 2 Remake

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • The Legend of Nayuta Boundless Trails for PS4 came today. I wasn't going to initially get this but it has an action-based system so I could potentially like it.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • YOU WON'T REGRET IT! I loved that game so freaking much! I won't spoil anything, but the story is awesome, and the music is insane. I really hope you enjoy it!

The only reason I'm worried is because of the battle system. I've never played any of the Paper Mario games before and I played another similar game that had a demo (Born of Bread) and was shit at the battle system. I'm really hoping it's just something that takes time to get used to. Otherwise... 😬

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Kingdom Hearts. I have not gotten into this series yet. I'm going to watch a bunch of disney movies for the sake of making the worlds more enjoyable.

However it is the cloud version on the switch. Hopefully our internet shall hold through this.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Sonic Superstars (PS5) came yesterday. Other than the final Bayonetta game (spinoff) and Super Mario RPG Remake... I might be done buying games for the rest of the year. Obviously I can't say for sure 100% though lol

Years
  • I got The Talos Principle 2, which just got released. I love the original game and so far, this seems like a great sequel.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon arrived this past Friday. I'm caught up on the Bayo franchise now I guess.

Playing them? Uh......... 😅

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Star Ocean: First Departure R PS4 version for my PS5.

Yep... I'm getting into this franchise I guess. It's basically Square's version of Tales of lol

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Spells & Secrets for the Switch, a brand new roguelike where you play as a wizard at a magic school and learn spells as you defeat monsters, save students and solve puzzles. A little laggy on the Switch right now, but still a pretty decent game.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright for the 3DS. May live to regret not getting this earlier as I am now unable to buy the Conquest and Revelation storylines through eShop. Played for about 6 hours so far and have enjoyed it. Not my favourite Fire Emblem game by any means, but still good on its own.

Back