• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reborn... Genesis!

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    After 1 year of the death of PokeXD, I officially announce today, that Pokemon Genesis is ready. Although some important features aren't complete yet, I still had to release it today because it was the deadline I set 1 year ago.

Click the thing below to enter Pokemon Genesis.

Reborn... Genesis!

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Ahh, so today you have finally released your site!

I really love the layout, it's metallic and simple! I wish I didn't have all these server problems! The downloads section could have been ready by now!

Well, I am looking forward to your Reviews Section! It seems like that section is going to be nice!

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    Very, very, very grey. But very, very, very, clean, organized and beautiful!

I like it.

Little content though, but I expect that you'll be getting more soon.

Also regarding downloads, I'm quite sure that it's illegal to host music files =S In fact, I'm almost 100 % sure. So be careful with what you link to/give out on your website. ^.-

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey! This site is really good. I don't have any thing that's not positive to say. It's really... well done. ^^ I really like the layout. Mostly because of the grey, which is a pale colour, on the dark background. I really like the way your Characters' biographies are done. It's quite original! Keep on going. =3

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    seems like most people like the layout, yay.

As for downloads, I will try to negotiate with Pocketmonsters.net so that we can share the music resources as we have many albums they don't. That way, torrent sharing isn't illegal. (I think)

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
    I don't have illegal music and videos if I'm correct. They're provided by pocketmonsters.net and they're or will be in torrent form.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Dude this is awesome, I love the layout and i think its a good idea just to do it on Reviews for things. Good Idea.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I'm not sure if I like the layout or not, it's to dull for my liking, I'm one for bright colors etc, but otherwise everything looks pretty sweet. It's clean and fresh and I've always known you to have good content so just keep at it and I'm sure it'll go far! =3

Orochi

Orochi - ShimaKage
    Years
    re - torrent

Torrents are supposed to be illegal if I am correct...But then again, people don't usually say anything for using Torrents!
    Torrent is legal but depends what kinds of torrent you download,
    ea:-
    pictures = legal.
    copywrighted content/all that kind of stuff = Illegal.

but anyway,Nice site Lord Kokkei! i love the layout,my layout is like nothing compared to yours!!!!! i envy you....

Back