• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Read this BEFORE making a club in the subforum / Club approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • Yay! *hugs* Yeah, I gave Ichi-chan permission long time ago, so it'd be a b-day present.

~desu Saba~

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Xiarmo has total and complete permission to make a fan club totally and completely based around the totally completely awesome me, dragonslayerboy. ^_^

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I give pink-tiger permission to make me a fanclub =]

Piplup1997

look a duck
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    Wait huh I dont get it. i have to ask someone to make a club idea i have. I can't just make my own by just clicking new thread?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Wait huh I dont get it. i have to ask someone to make a club idea i have. I can't just make my own by just clicking new thread?

It's against the rules to make yourself a Fanclub. Member Fanclubs are made for members, by other members.

If you make yourself a Fanclub, it'll be closed. :\ Ask someone to make you a Fanclub, and then either one of you post in this thread stating that you gave that person permission to make the Fanclub -- if you don't, the thread will be closed.

Piplup1997

look a duck
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    k ty for clearing that i meant for the other clubs the free clubs srry about that

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Vavavoom has my permission to make a club so I can watch it's slow and painful death XD
    he totally forced me >:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back