• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    hmmmm....i have to say i really like this banner and avatar i guess it cuz i like simple stuff like that and i love black and white banners this one isnt black and white but i like it but.....its missing something to make it more interesting sooooo.....9/10

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    awesome theme!! 10/10 cuz garchomp pwns
    and now a 15/10 cuz of the line at the very bottom of your sig ^_^

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I say an overall 7/10. The images and background are really nice, but there's some things that don't quite work. Like the text on the banner, and the animated sprite on the avatar. But all in all they go well together, and with the text in your signature.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    - I don't really like the CSS around the set
    - God Mizuki suxxorz at making banners wtf. Can't believe I was too lazy to render it. <_< (but that's not your fault... *facedesk*)
    - I hate the gridlines I added...

+ LOL I finally got the lighting in a banner right.
    + It looks good for the fact that I didn't render it and I'm not experienced at making non-rendered banners.
    + I like the avvy. :B

*feels like I've got an over inflated ego...*

9/10, since the CSS is the only thing that actually applies to you. xD The rest is my fault. *fish'd*

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Well, You'll start of with 10.
    The text above the banner isn't really well, and the quote isn't well, 'attractive' -2

And now for the text below, the space below isn`t great also the one above O_o, too many PC Family LIST DD: - 1

Now for Anti-Pop Culture Warior 13, Woah that took long as espected, and I don't recommend the name change, people might steal it. >) -2

Total score is, bzzzt, brzt, cuahhh...-Ryouki thinks for 2 hours just to calculate the score- 5/10. Sorry, Dude..DD:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Green is hardly my favorite color, and the facial expressions made me laugh, but this is actually a good theme. Eye catching, too. I like it.

9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    - The banners seems kind of empty. There's just too much black.
    - Text is completely un-readable unless I highlight it.
    - CSS is cool, but it's placement is wonky on my resolution.
    - The avatar looks like a bad JPEG. Dx

+ The black is, at the very least, incorporated.
    + The border is awesome! :x
    + It doesn't look gross, overall.
    + It's organized. Or at least, I think it should be organized, if my screen were the same resolution as yours. xD;

|7||10||

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Duh, of course your theme is Amazing! 83

0w0

Anyways, I love the banner and the text. >-0 and the way words fit along the top length of the banner is something to give praise to~ <3

It's a really nice, simple, and gorgeous theme. The colors match so well and compliment each other beautifully. Great work with it! Really truely~

10/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Alright... The avatar doesn't seem professional. Same thing for the signature's banner, by the way. Though, I like the special effect. For the signature, the text isn't interesting. The colours aren't that good. In general, your theme is not well done. 2/10 <~

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Beret: Cool banner, in your signature. Though, the text isn't cool enough to match with the banner. - The avatar is good. So I'm giving a 5/10 <~ for the whole theme. :o

Imari: Your avatar looks quite pupu and cute, for sure. Your signature is okay. However, you're using the " -:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:- " way too many time (I don't want to say that you're abusing). Overall, the theme is quite nice. 8/10 <~

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I don't know the character, or the anime that she is from, but it looks good and matches well with the text in your signature.

6/10.

Back