• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    uhm...are you ppl happy i took everything out lol

so i guess 7/10 idk where its from but it looks nice i guess

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    hmmm i assume ur theme is vegita and how hes so damn prideful so 9/10 cuz dbz was once my favorite anime

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    =D I seriously love your theme~

Really and truely I do, although I have no clue why. It's just so... pretty? Pretty!
    I just like it, so 9.9/10!~ only a mili-number of a point off, because red's not my very favorite color, atm. ;x

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    =D I seriously love your theme~

Really and truely I do, although I have no clue why. It's just so... pretty? Pretty!
    I just like it, so 9.9/10!~ only a mili-number of a point off, because red's not my very favorite color, atm. ;x

yayz thanx

zomg i love urs to its beautiful!! i just absolutely love it <3
    10/10 u always have awesome themes miss kon

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    RENJI! <3

I'm definitely not as much of a fan of him as you are, that much is obvious. (more of an Ishida fan. ;3) xD Well, let's see, where to begin...

I hate the url logo at the bottom of the banner. 8D

With that aside, I think the positioning of Renji's head could've been better so his chin doesn't get cut off, because when that happens it looks really weird. ;< The text is okay, but would've been better had it been incorporated better. Of course, I don't know the extent of customization this banner generator allows, but a theme request or something could easily fix these things I'm pointing out, so, truckin' on forward...

The avatar! I don't like canvassed, I think I've said this before. ^^; It also makes it a bit hard to see the sprite in the middle, since the black and stuff is like, surrounding the sprite, but the text is cool. ;3

Text is a little unorganized, but certainly better then I've seen, and the color matches fine, so...

|8||10|

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    OMG IT'S ISHIDA :3

I like the pretty colors in the theme so....

10/10!!! =]

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ooh, nice theme~ I looooooooove the simplicity <3 Although I think it's a bit too pale. Also, the text within the banner stands out way too much, so you should lower it's opacity down a bit, so it doesn't take away the focus from the main image. Although the positioning of the text is very good.

The avatar matches nicely, and so does the text around the banner, although the text at the bottom of your signature, the one aligned to to right, looks ever-so-slightly off. The colours look nice, and match with the whole Halloween theme. So I guess this gets...

8.5/10
    (even though I promised to myself a while ago to stop giving half-points)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Aha! I got to rate Shira-chan's Theme! Anyways You'll start with 10 points.
    The Banner is Fine, Like I said. so 10 points stayed.
    But the text above the banner, Meh I guess it cost half a point 9.5
    Total = 9.5/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    What a cool character, and despite the lack of affects, a pretty cool theme. Too bad I don't know the character.

8/10

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The facial expression of that character make me want to laugh, but it's a good banner. I like the green, it stands out. However, I can't read the black text unless I highlight it :(. Justice never ends, huh? Cool. :)

9/10

Back