• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Oh yeah, I watched Bleach on Adult Swim the other night. That guy wasn't on that episode though. But it was a cool show.

Revised: 9/10

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Well, you pretty much said the same in the "rate a theme section", but whatever

Anyway, yours doesnt match your ava and I can't stand stuff lined up to the right

6.8/10

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Yours is neat, but as with all sigs I rate, I am just not a big fan of stuff lined up on the right. But it looks like it was worked hard on.

9.5/10

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I've never seen afro samurai, this sig has convinced me to do tit eventualy! 8/10 for awesomeness and theme.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I like the Zelda series, and that's a plus. But you've got 2 different generations of Zelda rep'd in your sig and ava, and the one in your sig leaves something to be desired

6.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back