• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i iove those pokes,again their so cool ani i like the effect of the banner!
    10/10

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    OOOOOH SSHHIINNYY as you can see I am attracted to shiny things so that means I lik eyour sig..But it needs a bit more"spunkitude"to it...8/10

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    ^Good Centering and friendly text with complementing colours. 9/10

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    The pic is alright and it's cute 'n all, but it's too simple. e.e; The text is too plain as well as I mentioned before and the lack of capitalizations drives me crazy. x___X; 6/10

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Great pic of Sakura in a pose with an awesome background combination. Also good info on you with pink text to match your banner.
    10/10

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    Bell said:
    Colorful, but that trainer animation at the bottom kills it all.

8/10
    Does that mean it is good or not.@_@
    I like your banner but like I said about tracey I think your text could have more "life" to it. 9/10

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Can I have a rating? ^^;

It means the animation is fine, but it just doesn't look right in that sig. Which means that parts of the signature, if ignored, earns your signature a 9/10, but because they are there, the signature maintain's its 8/10 rating from me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back