• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
    Well I found a Charizard. I didnt think of this but cjcouling's.

Charizard @ Choice Band/Life Orb
    Blaze
    Jolly (+SPD -SP ATK)/Timid (+SPD -ATK)
    EVS:252 ATK/SP ATK, SPD and 4 HP
    Flare Blitz/Heat Wave
    Outrage/Air Slash
    Earthquake/Roost
    Rock slide/HP Electric

Stuff after the forward slash = SP Chari before it =Physical Chari

Before / =Flare blitz for STAB, Outrage + CB = OverKill and EQ + Rock Slide for type coverage

After / =Heat wave For STAB for Easy killing, Air Slash for STAB as well plus the coverage and for flinch Roost to restore hp after Life Orb + Damage taken finally HP Electric for taking out water types and SP Walls such as Milotic ad Blastoise

Would that make a good Charizard?

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Well I found a Charizard. I didnt think of this but cjcouling's.

Charizard @ Choice Band/Life Orb
    Blaze
    Jolly (+SPD -SP ATK)/Timid (+SPD -ATK)
    EVS:252 ATK/SP ATK, SPD and 4 HP
    Flare Blitz/Heat Wave
    Outrage/Air Slash
    Earthquake/Roost
    Rock slide/HP Electric

Stuff after the forward slash = SP Chari before it =Physical Chari

Before / =Flare blitz for STAB, Outrage + CB = OverKill and EQ + Rock Slide for type coverage

After / =Heat wave For STAB for Easy killing, Air Slash for STAB as well plus the coverage and for flinch Roost to restore hp after Life Orb + Damage taken finally HP Electric for taking out water types and SP Walls such as Milotic ad Blastoise

Would that make a good Charizard?

Take Timid... no questions asked (unless your trying to surprise your opponent :P)

Back