• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate it if you want to.

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
    I just started a new game on Ruby. Here's my team and for anyone asking the reason I have yet to evolve the other pokemon is because I want them to learn certain moves first. I'm only about a little halfway through the game right now

Torchic level 40, item charcoal Nature: Lonely
    Slash
    Ember
    Mirror Move
    Rock Smash

Zigzagoon level 40, item, none Nature: Relaxed
    Surf
    Rest
    Cut
    Headbutt

Ralts level 40, item, Macho Brace Nature: Bashful
    Psychic
    Confusion
    Imprison
    Future Sight

Seedot level 40 item, Miracle Seed Nature: Sassy
    Bide
    Nature Power
    Synthesis
    Bullet Seed

Beautifly level 40 item, none Nature: Milde
    Return
    Mega Drain
    Silver Wind
    Flash

Poochyena level 40 item, Blackglasses Nature: Docile
    Tackle
    Taunt
    Take Down
    Bite.

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I like it. ^_^ Especially Ralts, as you can guess by my siggy I'm a big Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir fan, so... :P

Ralts - My fav pok?mon evo line XD. Good move set, although as it is Dark types will be painful. Try maybe replacing Imprison (It's a very circumstancial move, after all) with ShockWave or Thunderbolt. :P I always make sure mine learns one of the two, it is really helpful. :) Also, Ralts goes nicely with Twisted Spoon, but without knowing the stats I won't really be able to tell you wether to replace Macho Brace or not.

Torchic - A good set of moves, the slash in there reminds me of my Slash-maniac Charizard on FR/LG XD

Zigzagoon - Not sure about this one too much, I've never really had a Zigzagoon in my team for battle, just for helping me out with HMs ^^;

Seedot - Giga Drain is a good move to have, but I've never had a Seedot on my team, so... Is an idea anyway. Then again, you do have Mega Drain on Beautifly, so.. ^_^

Beautifly - I really like the moves here, although to help Return you could maybe equip a Sooth Bell (encourages friendliness). Also, I don't tend to like Flash much, it has a low PP for an attack that does no damage, doesn't have good accuracy and simply lowers opponent's accuracy (Not too sure about last bit, i've not used it in battle for ages XD) Maybe replace this with a Sleep Powder or something like that. ;)

Poochyena - One of my favorite of the RS-original pok?mon. I like Bite, Taunt can be really annoying to your opponent, Take Down is quite good too. Could Tackle maybe be replaced by Crunch?

Anyway, all these are just ideas, in the end of course it's up to you. :P I hope I've been helpful though. ^_^

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    How did i miss that? o.0
    Also I assume you'll replace Ember with Flamethrower when it learns it, and also Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut are good moves that go well with Blaziken imo. ^_^

Atemu

Years
    Well all of my pokemon are now level 43. I let Poochyena evolve into Mightyena and she(yes it's a female)now knows Crunch, Bite, Taunt, Take Down, and Bite. Torchic is now Combusken and still has all the same moves. Maybe I should just let him evolve into Blazikens and then he'll learn some better moves. Ralts is now Kirlia and Knows Confusion, Psychic, Hypnosis, and Future Sight. I'm trying to level up enough so he will learn Dream Eater. (I've raised Kirlia before and like the combo of Psychic, Confusion, Hypnosis, and Dream Eater) Nuzleaf now knows Strength instead of Swagger which he learned at level 40. Beautifly still knows all the same moves but I'm going to make it forget Flash in favor of a new move. I'm going to wait a few more levels before I let any of them evolve again.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Cool. :P Heh, one of my Gardevoirs (my second one) knows Psychic, Confusion, Hypnosis, and Dream Eater :D My first one knows Psychic, Confusion, Hypnosis, and Shock Wave, and my newest one has Psychic, Confusion, Hypnosis and Thunderbolt. I have others as well, but I forget their movesets. (Obviously they are kinda spread out over seperate games XD)

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I don't get the chance to play against anyone, I only know one other person in my town who has pok?mon, and she's just realised that there's more than 151 pok?mon. o.o (basically, until now the newest game she had was Yellow. o.o)

Atemu

Years
    Ouch only yellow? But yes Kirlia knows both Confusion and Psychic. And I know what you mean about not having anyone around who knows how to play pokemon. Anyway I'm thinking about evolving Nuzleaf into Shiftry really soon. I really don't like Nuzleaf's looks.

Atemu

Years
    Yeah, but I'm not taking on the Elite Four yet. When I do of course I'll fully evolve them. But until then I'm going to wait until they get all the moves I want them to get.

Back