• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

quick Mewtwo question

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Would it matter if my Mewtwo was Modest, and not Timid? It's base speed is pretty high, and I just caught a Modest one, after 20 tries of looking for Timid. Should I just keep this one?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Depends on your preference, with timid it's just a bit slower. Really hard to say.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Timid-(+Spd, -Atk)
    Modest-(+SAtk, -Atk)

There ya go. I prefer timid, since choice specs gives you all the power in the world.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Timid is probably a better choice, becuase Mewtwo can only take about 3 hits before it faints, so it's vital for a Mewtwo to attack first. Keep looking for a timid one, and a good moveset is:

Calm Mind
    Shadow Ball
    Focus Blast
    Tunderbolt/Ice Beam

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Timid is probably a better choice, becuase Mewtwo can only take about 3 hits before it faints, so it's vital for a Mewtwo to attack first. Keep looking for a timid one, and a good moveset is:

Calm Mind
    Shadow Ball
    Focus Blast
    Tunderbolt/Ice Beam

"Omg no" ^^

Shadow Ball
    = Psychic

Calm Mind
    = Thunderbolt or Ice Beam

Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
    = Thunderbolt or Ice Beam

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Mewtwo was made to boltbeam and abuse choice specs. In 3rd gen, it was made to do the same thing, minus Cspecs.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Mewtwo @: Focus Sash
    Trait: Pressure
    Timid Nature
    Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Psychic.

Back