• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Questions Regarding Three Different Pokemon Games

Days
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    I tried to post this in a Pokemon Facebook group. Due to really odd gatekeeping, it's been in pending for a long time. I highly doubt it will see the light of day over there so I want to post it here. This is what I wrote:

A few things across more than one Pokemon game.

One: I could really use a trading pal in regards to The Teal Mask, to complete my Dex.

Two: No one on my friends list has been active in some time for Pokemon Go. I do actively give gifts to people I'm friends with on that game. One of the in game goals has been trapped since mid-Sept because of inactivity. I need to send more gifts to people.

Three: I'm finally wading into playing the card game. Could someone tell me if this card is valuable?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Likely gets better answers/discussion in three different subforums.

For trading, check out Trade Corner. Meets people looking for trades easier there.

For Pokemon Go talk, head to the Spinoff & Mobile Games subforum. Spies a general Go chat thread and a Friend Code thread in there. Cannot say how many active Go players are still around. Stands the best chance of finding them there.

For card value questions, try the Pokemon Trading Card Game subforum. Attracts people more knowledge about cards there.

Wishes you luck on getting what you are looking for.

Days
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Kind of fearful to post now. The images from the first post have been removed without notice.🙁

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Kind of fearful to post now. The images from the first post have been removed without notice.🙁

Suspects an issue on the image hosting website's end. Sees no revisions to your post. Glanced at the post itself in editing mode. Shows the image links in image tags still. Tried going to the image directly. Refused to load.

Days
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Weird, the images showed up in preview last night and right after the post was made. I've been using that image hosting service for a few years without any problems.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Nods. Saw them too. Might come back up soon? Edit: Yep. Sees the images once again.

Alternatively, try uploading and attaching the images instead. To do that, go to "Use Full Editor" (next to the Post button for new posts or next to the Save Edits button while editing). Look for the paper clip (screenshotted below).
    Click that. Choose "Manage Attachments". Pops up a new window. In the "Upload Files" tab, hit the "Select Files" button. Find the images on your device. Close that window after uploading what you want. Click the paper clip again. Should have your images there. Click on one. Automatically inserts something like
    [ATTACH]100203[/ATTACH]

(May be different for mobile users. Only knows how it works for desktops.)

Last edited:
    Back