• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Put your username in on google...

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I did this and come across links for some of the posts I have made. And I found aside some of the results in the preview this:

crocadilius crocadilius is offline. Pending arrival of Nintendo DS ... Nature: Gentle. Posts: 101. crocadilius is on an obvious road not too far to victory ...

The main thing I find confusing is 'crocadilius is on an obvious road not too far to victory'

Is this something to do with the forum ratings? Nobody has written this anywhere, it isn't obvious anywhere in any of the fields above, just shows up in the Google results as if it's hidden away.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I have that Rhiannon-Chan is on an obvious road not too far to victory thing
    Thats odd... how weird, maybe it is forum status or something :S

Other than that, a DA page (That isn't mine) and some of my posts.

EDIT: I just searched my name on Google images, I got a few anime images and some yaoi xD

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I'm thinking it might be something to do with the post counts, or how long you've been a member of the forum. But why does it not show up on the forum anywhere but it does on Google results?

On Google images, well, I cannot say exactly what shows up for me... but it goes something like 'Crocadilius s***us' with some cleverly drawn diagram.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    silver-hideki-kun on deviantART
    Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.
    silver-hideki-kun.deviantart.com/ - 42k - Cached - Similar pages
    That isn't even my dA XDD

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
    The main thing I find confusing is 'crocadilius is on an obvious road not too far to victory'
    Hold your mouse for 3 seconds on your reputation indicator (just under your post count in any post you make). Tada!

I searched my username a while back and found... an OK Cupid member called score_under... nice -.-

I can type score_under in less than a second too. I can type my SF password in about 1.5 seconds.

All the google results applicable to mine:
    EmuTalk.net - View Profile: score_under

This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to https://www.vbulletin.com/ .
    www.emutalk.net/member.php?u=63763 - 32k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
    Sythe.Org Forums - View Profile: score_under

Sythe.org is a large site focused around rune scape cheating, rune scape cheats, cheats for rune scape and cheating at rune scape.
    www.sythe.org/member.php?u=130447 - 20k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Ubuntu Forums - View Profile: score_under

score_under score_under is offline. First Cup of Ubuntu ... Total Posts: 5; Posts Per Day: 0.01; Find all posts by score_under · Find all threads started by ...
    ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=209975 - 22k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

https://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=score_underOkCupid.com: score_under / 24 / m / straight / Lexington, Kentucky ...

The #1 free online dating site. Totally free dating services with hundreds of thousands of online users. Dating for singles, with personals, ...
    www.okcupid.com/profile?u=score_under -
    Similar pages - Note this

View the profile of score_under

View the profile of score_under. ... Name: score_under. Posts: 2 (0.005 per day). Position: Newbie. Date Registered: April 21, 2007, 03:38:41 pm ...
    www.theprogrammingzone.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=756 - 17k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

View Member - score_under

score_under Login Name. Limited Member Account Type. 10563 Expert Points. 11/29/2006 Registration Date. 0 Points this month ...
    www.experts-exchange.com/M_3729069.html - 40k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

score_under - Viewing Profile

score_under doesn't have a personal statement currently. Personal Info. score_under. Unpacking. Age Unknown years old. Gender Not Set. Location Unknown ...
    forums.shadeplay23games.com/index.php?showuser=257 - 26k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Score_under's profile

TV.com is your reference guide to Episode guide, photos, videos, cast and crew information, forums, reviews and more.
    www.tv.com/users/score_under/profile.php - 29k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

x10Hosting Forums - View Profile: score_under

score_under is a x10Hosting Member in the x10Hosting Forums. View score_under's profile.
    forums.x10hosting.com/members/score_under.html - 46k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

www.sandboxie.com :: Viewing profile

Joined: 18 Jun 2006. Total posts: 4 [0.02% of total / 0.01 posts per day] Find all posts by score_under. Location:. Website:. Occupation:. Interests: ...
    www.sandboxie.com/phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=382&sid=4b42462604e55b8da507502c42e5cfcb - 15k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    I found all posts by me, then I put in my other usename that I use for about everything, armond8877 It shows my account on here, moshimonsters, deviantart, everything...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The first link when searching "Saryka" leads to a MySpace Video Channel with the same name. Then, there's also a user on last.fm with the username "Saryka" (who is NOT me. .__.;), and then there's my profile on my own forum. XD

On the second page, oddly enough, it links to page 371 of our very own DCC, and to The Count to Infinity (which is odd, since I don't go to TCTI that much anymore). Then it has a link to my reputation on my forum. XD;

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I got some interesting results. I got linked to some guys myspace, cool layout, but not very impressive. XD
    Then I got linked to the same guys face book, a record company, and eventually my dead fan club.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    The first thing I got linked to was mine and Loki's graphics shop o_o;;
    I think it's trying to tell me to get to work on Renyui's sig :<

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    This thread was clearly made for Went ^ 8DDD

......so I found all these pages on this random person who was in a book with dragons in it. That is because Google doesn't care about hyphens. Poor little neglected babies ;~;

Also, by the way, that road-to-victory thing is the default text you start with for the reputation system. I can't remember how many points it takes to get to the next text, or even what it is -- it's been so long x.x -- but hover over the rep. icon under your post count. ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    Well seeing as my username is a number, the results that came up were pretty random. A Wiki page explaining the number, a painting company, a corporation, a book of short stories, etc....

As for Google Images, I got what you would expect, a 7-11 Logo :P

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    here is the first page for my username :D

Mod note - Half of your links are towards websites that condone pirating as well as illegal downloads. By all means, do not link towards any such sites on this forum at costs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Hmm...Wikipedia links, a movie with the same name, a MAL profile (Not mine), Amazon.com auctions, Myspace, Online MMORPG,

15th page...still nothing,

Gave up after the 30th page. ._. Nothing on my PC account.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Also, by the way, that road-to-victory thing is the default text you start with for the reputation system. I can't remember how many points it takes to get to the next text, or even what it is -- it's been so long x.x -- but hover over the rep. icon under your post count. ^^;
    It's 50 rep points to the next one I believe.

I can't find my profile if I just search up "Kagami" and Google doesn't register the star so it just comes up with lots of Kagami Hiiragi stuff from Lucky Star. xD Oh and Kagami mochi, which is a type of cake thing.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    And, do you want ME to tell what do I get when you put a three letters nickname on Google?

Of course, you cant expect less than 10,900,000 results on Google. My, my, the results are pretty outstanding...

-Rapunzel's book (O.o)
    -Zel technologies (ZelTech OMG)
    -The Sunyaev-Zel'dovich effect (dont know what the effect of electrons and a lot of more crap)
    -Certain art dude called Zel Brook (is he more important than me???)
    -zel.org (something about some people developing the science of computer programming... Hey, that's kinda related to me, isnt it? :D)
    -Some brazilian site (Dont know what they mean with zel, then)
    -Some 80s lover (hmmmm... I like 80s songs, but that's not me)

Man... The second page is even weirder...

-Zel sheep (meeeeeee)
    -Tee-Zel pretzels (alright, if nobody imagined one like these would appear...)
    -Zel electronics (buy, buy!!!)
    -Finally, a page talking about Zelgadis (and why he dislikes Amelia, which I think it's not true)
    -Zeolite Australia (hmmm...? Maybe Jake knows about it :\)

Meh... I dont really want to wander around the third and so on pages... I'm sure more random stuff will show up. I'll only appear there if I add "Shiny Gold" to my search D:

Back