• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pure Power: Mega Evolution Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Welcome to the club!
    I think it's weird they gave Garchomp a mega form. He's already a Psuedo-Legendary.
    I'm surprised they gave him one, but not Dragonite.

Tyranitar is another pseudo-legendary that got one, I'm guessing the other pseudo legendaries will get one later on (although I'm not sure how I feel about a Metagross mega evolution, since Metagross is already one of the coolest looking Pokemon, and I'm not sure how they could make it look even more awesome).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Those Pokémon shouldn't have gotten any mega-evolutions. Well, at least not this time. They should have focused more on all the underused ones for now, such as Flygon, Roserade, Feraligatr, Meganium, and Sceptile. d:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I agree, i would have loved for some other Pokemon that are pretty underwhelming to get a nice boost!!
    A few that come to mind: Delibird, Mightyena, Lapras...

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I think they needed to really focus on the Pokemon that don't have an evolution. And finish off the Starters.
    IT'S PREJUDICE TO GIVE BLAZIKEN A MEGALUTION AND NOT THE OTHERS.

DOWN WITH POKEMON, UP WITH FREEDOMMMM!

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Welcome to the club, XpokeX!
    I got a question, what move set do you use on a Mega-Gengar?
    I've tried using the normal one, but not Mega.

Alright! Oh and when i use gengar i don't really breed one competitively i just like to use him whenever :3 i mostly use shadow ball,psychic,thunderbolt and maybe will o wisp

XpokeX

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Oh btw,i just joined 2 new clubs(this one and fire) and want to use the user bars.how do i put the 2 on my signature? I'm using an ipad 2 btw
    Edit: and how do i make me transparent background :3

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Well the easiest way to put more than one image in your sig is to copy the link of the image and put it in between IMG tags. As for transparent background, you are going to have to use photoshop or some other editing software

XpokeX

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    If ever i do make those user bars transparent to put in my siggy,how would i then copy the link? And what's IMG tags lol ^~^

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    If ever i do make those user bars transparent to put in my siggy,how would i then copy the link? And what's IMG tags lol ^~^

Transparent means it has no background. I don't know what you're talking about with making a user bar transparent. Lol.

Anyways on the reply screen, there is a button with mountains in it on the line with Bold, Italics and Underline and all the other good stuff. Clcik that, and in the screen that pops up from it, paste the URL into it.

XpokeX

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Transparent means it has no background. I don't know what you're talking about with making a user bar transparent. Lol.

Anyways on the reply screen, there is a button with mountains in it on the line with Bold, Italics and Underline and all the other good stuff. Clcik that, and in the screen that pops up from it, paste the URL into it.

Lol sorry if that didn't make sence,see i tried to use the one of the club's user bars in my signature,saved image,edited signature,clicked that saved image,uploaded and saved. And the user bar in my signature has a white background all around it>.< i wanted to make the background transparent

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Lol sorry if that didn't make sence,see i tried to use the one of the club's user bars in my signature,saved image,edited signature,clicked that saved image,uploaded and saved. And the user bar in my signature has a white background all around it>.< i wanted to make the background transparent

Are you positive? I have a black background profile and it's transparent on mine.
    Do it again so I can see it.

XpokeX

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Does apple gadgets put a white background on saved pictures? Maybe thats the problem with mine >.<

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I believe it does. When I get home from work I'll give you the link.
    I can't right now cause I'm on an apple gadget xd

All dem Apple Users :P Anyway, ill just go ahead and start a topic if thats ok with you Puddle?

Which Pokemon would you like to see get a Mega-Evo??

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Which Pokemon would you like to see get a Mega-Evo?
    I would say Skarmory. x) It would be gaining boost in Speed and Attack, so that we'd have an easier time using it as a sweeper. To make it not seem overpowered, it'd be getting some decrease in its HP and defensive stats. I'd also like to see a mega-evolution form for Metagross, haha.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Skarmory is an awesome idea!! I would like for the Mega to be more offensive than defensive.
    I would love to see a Mightyena Mega. I really like Mightyena, his design is cool and he could use a boost in stats

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    https://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff482/Alexial357/megaevolution_userbar_02_zps2d3e0b8a.png

https://i1238.photobucket.com/album...evolution_userbar_01_edited-1_zps721da288.png

There's the image URLS if you want to put them in the IMG tags.

Anyways, to answer the topic.
    It would be awesome to have an offensive-mega evolution for Skarmory.
    I can't see Mighteyna get one because it was a starting dog. It just wouldn't make sense, imo.
    I think a lot of weak single evolutions should get one.
    Farfetch'd - such bad stats, but good moves, would be awesome.
    Luvdisc - OMG. A speedy Pokemon, maybe with a high attack, and rain dance ability. Awesome.
    Castform - You could go so many different ways with this.

There's so many that need it, it's hard to go into detail!

XpokeX

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Finally did my siggy right :3
    I want a mega crobat,might look awesome and super fast!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I can't see Mighteyna get one because it was a starting dog. It just wouldn't make sense, imo.

Farfetch'd - such bad stats, but good moves, would be awesome.
    Luvdisc - OMG. A speedy Pokemon, maybe with a high attack, and rain dance ability. Awesome.
    Castform - You could go so many different ways with this

But i love Mightyena, he should still get one :P

Farfetchd should get one as well, he is a prettz cool mon.
    I dont care that much about Luvdisc, and i still think it should evolve into Alommola xD

As for Castform, thats an interesting idea! I wonder if his Mega should get a new ability then?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back