• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popular on PokeCommunity?

Are you popular?

• Yeah, I'm known by many.

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • No, I'm not well-known.

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    Would you consider yourself popular on PokeCommunity?

I am not popular, I've returned and don't really aim to be popular. I am just going to be myself and popular or not, its who I'll always be.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    This is an odd question, and will probably become ego based. lol. I have posted many times, but I do not think I am popular.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    A couple people know me but I dont think EVERYONE knows me or at least i dont think a lot of people know me.. So i dont think I'm that popular

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Hardly anyone knows me xD

I've had my account for 2 years but I've only had like 3 hours of complete logged in time...

That's going to change...

Years
    I'm not that sure... I post a lot, but I don't think I'm well known through out the whole community, so I just checked the no option.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I used to be very popular here...

Not any more though xD

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Eh? Depends on where you tend to post in. I wouldn't say I'm popular but I'm sure if you hang around OVP you know who I am. (I used to be Mr.May for those who don't know).

But besides my amazing group of friends, I wouldn't say I'm popular.

Edit:I recognise alot of the people here....................

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Popular on PokeCommunity?

Years
    @ Allstories: Awesome. Simply awesome. :]

@ Elusive: I doubt this poll will be able to truly reflect who's popular and not. Some might like to think they are popular and vote that when they're not, whereas others who are popular might not want to seem arrogant and vote no. Also, there's a difference between being popular and being known by many people.

As for me, I've never been active enough to be known by many people or be popular.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I'm only known well in the Wireless Battle Stadium, possibly the S&M Forum

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Nah, I don't think I am. =) I post a lot, but I bet more than 3/4ths of the members don't know who I am.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Of course, I'm popular. :3 Mostly because I post in various sections of the forum. <~ Also, maybe, because my username is quite differant, from the others on the community, of course. Probably because it has 2 " o "? :O

Last edited:
    Back