• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poopie Butt Fart's Trading Thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Sorry, I'm still going to need a bit of time to breed all those pokemon. I'll try and get back to you asap though. =]

no... it really doesn't matter if they're hatched or not... but dont cheat me w/ the wrong pokemon... i pm'd u my code and I'm only giving u 9 pokemon... so u don't have 2 give me the trapinch... ill have the other 9 thou.... im all set 2 start trading... just tell me wen ur ready n ill go on... but I think I'm gonna have 2 go soon, so if u don't got them in like 5 mins... do u think i can get them l8r 2night or 2moro?

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    I'll give you Glameow, Scyther, Snorunt, Kangashkan, and Omanyte for Mawile, Lunatone, Ralts, Duskull, and Poocheyena. If I include Raikou and put metal coat on Scyther, I'll trade all of these for a shiny Blaziken and Gengar.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    What do you want for the Chikorita and Totodile?

anything thats not on my thread that can breed

I'll give you Glameow, Scyther, Snorunt, Kangashkan, and Omanyte for Mawile, Lunatone, Ralts, Duskull, and Poocheyena. If I include Raikou and put metal coat on Scyther, I'll trade all of these for a shiny Blaziken and Gengar.

sry... but i have some of the pokemon u have posted, im not gonna trade shining blaziken for anything(hes very precious), and I don't like cloned pokemon(im thinking ur raikou is... but even if its not... the answer is still no)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    sry... but ur not offering anything to my liking... and i think that ram has offered 15 pokemon or sumthin like that so im gonna give it 2 him

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Watcha want for shining Gengar? And can you breed me an Adamant Swinub tha tknows Ancient Power? Or I can do it myself. Just send me a Swinub.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Watcha want for shining Gengar? And can you breed me an Adamant Swinub tha tknows Ancient Power? Or I can do it myself. Just send me a Swinub.

for my shining gengar, 15+ pokemon that i don't have... and i don't have a swinub, but I can get it for you and get it with the right nature and egg moves... may take a day tho

I will give latias and latios for your blaziken

no

Toshiya

Legendary Elite Trainer
    Years
    glameow,
    stantler
    snorunt
    castform
    remoraid
    growlithe
    sudowoodo
    golduck
    dewgong
    shaymin
    latias
    latios

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    glameow,
    stantler
    snorunt
    castform
    remoraid
    growlithe
    sudowoodo
    golduck
    dewgong
    shaymin
    latias
    latios

sry... but i wouldn't trade my shining blaziken for anything, (unless u offered me 100 shining pokemon lol)... i luv that little thing... plus i already have castform

Back