• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pools

Which Type of Pool Do You Prefer?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Which kinds of pools do you prefer? Personally, I prefer the in-ground pool. The above-ground pool is fun for about 6 minutes. . >.> =P

What about you all, PC, which do you like best?

And, yes, you can include the almighty hot tub. =P

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I really love hot tubs. They relax me ;3

Besides that, I like in-ground and indoor the best. Whoever invented blow up made a mistake xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've always been more partial towards indoor pools, I like the atmosphere of them a lot more, it just feels a lot more calming to be in one than an outdoor pool, which isn't bad, but just not my particular preference of pool. Annnd I can't say I've ever been in an above-ground pool, don't think I would want to, I like the submerged feeling that comes from being in the other setups.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I personally like swimming pools that have natural-looking parts to them. Like waterfalls and stones and such. I do like indoor pools though, if it's too cold out or I want to avoid sunburn.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I prefer below ground pools, but I've only ever had a blow-up one.
    Although, it burst.
    My friend has a below ground pool and it's awesome, except for the fact that it has a wasps nest.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • In the summer, I enjoy in-ground outdoor pools. The fresh air is lovely, and I can work on my tan xD When I stay in hotels, I like indoor pools because I can always swim in them no matter what the outside weather is like.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I would pick in ground pools because when you are done you can drain them and skateboard in it.
    I had an above ground pool from Wally World but my cat pop the ring so we had to throw it away. :(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I really like indoor pools. There have been times when I've went to state for some competitions and it was cold out. The indoor pool meant I could swim anyway. I liked it.
    For the outside pools, I'd definitely rather have an in-ground pool. Those inflatable pools and other above-ground ones tend to be pretty terrible. I have seen a few non-inflatable above-ground pools that are built well, though.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    In-ground is the way to go.

So much better than an indoor or above ground pool. Atleast in my opinion it is.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Despite owning an above-ground pool, I can't stand it. I don't like the fact that It's above ground, especially when IMO It's better for a pool to stay below the ground, so my favorite is definitely below-ground.
    I also like indoor pools...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • In-ground pools are definitely the best. A lot more options in terms of watery activities imo. =P

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • It really doesn't matter to me. So long as I can swim in it and dive underwater because that's one thing I love to do when I'm swimming. :B

At home, we've always had pools above ground. The only thing my mom hates is cleaning them and I hate the spiders and wasps. >:|

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I like indoor pools, even if it doesn't seem as natural as a lake or river.
    It took me awhile to realise what was meant by an in-ground pool. ;_;

Back