• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Web RPG

Years
    Hi,

I am a computer programmer I specialize in C#,silverlight, and web services.

I am building a Web based 2d RPG creator with some. Originally I started out building a web based remake of one of the pokemon gameboy games, and it just developed into me trying to make my own engine. I hope that this eventually becomes a fully functional RPG creator that can be available for free online.

Pokemon Game Project
    I may be looking for a small development team for the first project, no programming knowledge required, but I would prefer that the applicants have some scripting background.(Lua,Python or Ruby).

Please post your applications here if you are interested.

Demo
    The beta release should be available sometime in september. However I did put an alpha version on the web for people to mess around with. Go to https://www.rpgfreedom.com and click "Try Demo".

Instructions:
    1. Once the application loads up it may take about 5-10 minutes for the file tree to populate with maps,tilesets,scripts etc. Wait till this is done. (Its running off my home ISP)
    2. Select a map from the file tree
    3. Select Debug -> Playtest from the menu

Thanks.

Last edited:
    Back