• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Twisted

What is you Faveroute final fatasy?

• Awsome

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Good

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Not Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Bad

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Hi everyone it's me spike6958

Over the last 2 months i have been working on this game

--Pokemon Twisted--

It is been Made in RM2k3

--About the Game--
    This game focuses on the daker side of pokemon that is not seen in the tv series or the games.
    It shows that not all pokemon are nice creatures but that some are evil and i don't mean that as in trained by team rocket i mean that they are uncontrolable cold blooded killers.
    It also works on the troubles that alot of people go through in there teens.
    It also covers Death.

and with that out of the way i welcome you to the Kayza Reagion

--Storyline--
    The storyline focus on a Teenage boy called Red who lives in sonne town it the Kayza Reagion. When Red was born his dad left Red and his mum and never came back. Soon after Red turned 7 his mum died and ever since then professor oak took care of him.

Red help professor oak look after and study pokemon. this year was Red's 15th birthday which ment he was old enougth to get a pokemon but Professor oak told Red that he wasn't ready even though oak new that he was.

One morning Red woke up and found a letter on the floor from professor oak which said:

Red it's time come over to my lab quick.

Red then ran to professor oaks lab where he met two of oaks friends professor Elm and professor Birch and they told Red that Kayza was to host the pokemon world tournament.
    Oak then asked Red to join Red said yes and was offerd to take 3 pokemon with him.

Oak:Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur
    Elm:Cyndiquil, Totodile, Chikorita
    Birch:Treecko, Torchick, Mudkip

Red then left sonne town unaware of the dangrous journy that awated him

more of the storyline will be released in the future

--Features--
    CMS
    CBS(Trainer and pokemon Battle together side by side)
    32 gyms
    Poke-Top(like a laptop but with all the usual pokemon features and maby some new ones)
    only 3 pokemon allowed in you party at anyone time

--Screenshots--
    Pokemon Twisted
    Only basic screens at the moment should have loads more by the weekend which should hopefuly include some of the battle system

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    sorry i changed the size now as you can tell also the pole is supost to as if what you think of the game but i saw i had allready used it in a thread before and went to click on it and then found out that i didn't

and there should be some new screens tonight or tomorrow depending on weather the fourms are working

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well there are a couple of spellinga nd grammar mistakes in your screenshots.

Moreover, you have incorrectly used some tiles in the third screenie.

Doesn't a laptop seem inconvienient for a travelling trainer?

But I like your storyline ideas.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    No way.....a darker side of pokemon game being made. And with good screenshots. You just need to work on your grammar a little.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    thanks for all the comments

right now grammar is one of the least important things but it will all be cleared up once i finish the battle system

Update: the battle system is almost finished so i will delay screens untill it is fully finished so i can show them as im not workin on the maps right now apart from the ones ive allready made/shown

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    XD375 said:
    [AGELIMIT]Can I rename Red? Is he a silent protaganist, or does he talk?[/AGELIMIT]

no sorry you can't rename red and yes he does talk in the game

sorry that i havn't updated for a while ive had some problems at home with my now ex-girlfriend but anyway the game is progressing quite well considering, the battle system is finished apart from adding all the trainers and pokemon (my battle system is the same type that's used in pokemon Illusion as it was easy to make) and i have some new screens please comment on them

PS. battlescreens will be included in the next update

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    hey everyone sorry for double posting but no one has commented on my game.
    Anyway i am now looking for beta testers if all goes well the beta will be released to testers on the 24 of august.
    Also a demo will be releaced to the public sometime in september

and now for some more screenshots hope you like them also i know my battle system is the same as darkdoom's that's becaues it is easy to make and i couldn't get my head round the normal battle system but mabe towards the end of the game ill remake it to be like the original pokemon games

Last edited:

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    That looks quite good. You should be pleased with yourself. The only hiccup for me is the waterfall in the pic with the battle encounter. The waterfall is too big and spills overt the sides.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    That looks quite good. You should be pleased with yourself. The only hiccup for me is the waterfall in the pic with the battle encounter. The waterfall is too big and spills overt the sides.

thanks ive removed the waterfall on route one
    and im still lookin for beta testers if you want to be one pleases pm me before the 24th

Back