• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Spoiler:

Scraggy <3

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Since I'm a hard fan of PokeSpe, I must join this grup. Nice to meet you fellow fans :)
    I can hardly catch the manga since it is not released in my country so I'm heavily dependent on online scantlation.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Scraggy <3
    Spoiler:

Since I'm a hard fan of PokeSpe, I must join this grup. Nice to meet you fellow fans :)
    I can hardly catch the manga since it is not released in my country so I'm heavily dependent on online scantlation.

Sure. Welcome to the club~

;w; you are a fan, and that's what matters. *hug*

Years
  • hi again, don't know if people still remember me since I keep coming and going xD

Spoiler:

and of course, happy belated birthday to Yellow!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Spoiler:

Sure. Welcome to the club~

;w; you are a fan, and that's what matters. *hug*

How nice of you *bearhug*

Can anyone tell me why chapter update is so slow? B/W chapters already put whie platinum and hg/ss still in the dark. what happen actually?

Years
  • if I'm not mistaken, they release the chapters in the magazines first and compile them into volumes later on. DP arc just finished being published in volumes in Japan, and heartgold just finished being published in the magazines while the BW arc is currently going on in the magazines. This means that the Platinum and HG arcs are probably going to be serialized into volumes soon.

I think what happened is that more people are "into" BW (or something like that, since there seems to be more people playing BW than the other games) so we are getting more fan translations for things like anime/manga. That's probably why magazine scans of BW are already translated, while the Platinum and HG arcs are still waiting to be published. I might be wrong though, it could probably just be that the scanlators decided to start with BW while waiting for the other arcs. xD

Last edited:

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    if I'm not mistaken, they release the chapters in the magazines first and compile them into volumes later on. DP arc just finished being published in volumes in Japan, and heartgold just finished being published in the magazines while the BW arc is currently going on in the magazines. This means that the Platinum and HG arcs are probably going to be serialized into volumes soon.

I think what happened is that more people are "into" BW (or something like that, since there seems to be more people playing BW than the other games) so we are getting more fan translations for things like anime/manga. That's probably why magazine scans of BW are already translated, while the Platinum and HG arcs are still waiting to be published. I might be wrong though, it could probably just be that the scanlators decided to start with BW while waiting for the other arcs. xD

Damn, people these days. I think i must get used to it.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
  • ^
    not hate spewing please if you are compelled to do so. =w=;; (We don't want to start a flame war here). Also. Kinda indifferent to N.

Also, just before this happens.
    There is a spoiler rule in place! I know I've been hounding you guys with this constantly, but this rule tends to be broken on more occasions (the other being off-topic posts.) There are people in this club who have not caught up to BW, HGSS, Platinum arcs yet, and they don't read scanlations, so they don't want to be spoiled on what happens. Respect that plz.

And with that, I will go a little bit off of what moon said in the last post.

Spoiler:

tl;dr.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • dont know if anyone mentioned this, but
    Spoiler:

i'll put these into spoilers to be safe. dont want to face the wrath of chamo >>
    Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Oh crap I'm missing a lot of important facts.

hi again, don't know if people still remember me since I keep coming and going xD

I still remember you so no worries.

Anyway, good news first. BW stuff
    SPOILER RULE PEOPLE! :U
    Spoiler:

I just remembered my Serebii so I'll make sure to check it out later on whenever I get back on.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ok. now onto the...weird...facepalm inducing news.
    This isn't really spoilers I guess, but since it involves the BW chapter of PokeSpe...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

tl;dr.

Spoiler:

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • It's amazing. After literally months with little to no news whatsoever, it seems we've hit the geyser of Pokespecial current events. What else is going to happen?!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
  • @ash:
    Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • @ash:
    Spoiler:

Wah don't scare me like that lol. There was so much to read that I didn't get the chance to fully read everything. Oh ok thought you where meaning they are being published in the magazines now.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Those two are just too hilarious, to be honest. I hope we see more of them before the volume releases.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    ^
    not hate spewing please if you are compelled to do so. =w=;; (We don't want to start a flame war here). Also. Kinda indifferent to N.

Also, just before this happens.
    There is a spoiler rule in place! I know I've been hounding you guys with this constantly, but this rule tends to be broken on more occasions (the other being off-topic posts.) There are people in this club who have not caught up to BW, HGSS, Platinum arcs yet, and they don't read scanlations, so they don't want to be spoiled on what happens. Respect that plz.

And with that, I will go a little bit off of what moon said in the last post.

Spoiler:

tl;dr.

Sorry chamo-chan, I don't want to make you angry :(
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
  • you guuuuuuuuuuys. ;3; I'm not mad at anyone.
    I was just saying the rules. ;3; *hugs you all*

Wah don't scare me like that lol. There was so much to read that I didn't get the chance to fully read everything. Oh ok thought you where meaning they are being published in the magazines now.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Those two are just too hilarious, to be honest. I hope we see more of them before the volume releases.
    Spoiler:

Sorry chamo-chan, I don't want to make you angry :(
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    you guuuuuuuuuuys. ;3; I'm not mad at anyone.
    I was just saying the rules. ;3; *hugs you all*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    VIZ is making a big mistake publishing any Pokémon manga pertaining to Black and White at this point, seeing as there hasn't been a Black/White generation manga published in volume format yet (not even outside of PokéSpe).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back