• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielson777

Charmandai!!!
Years
  • 4 glitches that i found

1.In cianwood city where you get shuckie your charachters colors are all inverted

2.in victory road there is a place where you jump down and find a timer ball,and then you cant escape

3.in the cerulean gym there is a spot where you can get off of the land and be able to walk on the water and again get trapped

4.walking in cerulean city i bump into nothing,thinking it is an item i press a,but it was an invisible girl telling her slowpoke to use cut

5(i dont know if this count as a glitch but it happens)
    -when you beat the elite 4 it shows your character exiting the building gary or blue runs out then oak following him then it goes to the credits

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • in glitch three to get off the water just use the walk through walls cheat for fire red. but, the cheat cant be deativated. that happened to me when my cousin started to mess with the pc.

rithwik

Modern story maker
    Years
  • When Misty shows up?

I cant get the ghostbuster to work, who should I call?

Go to the Burned Tower in Johto, and find Morty where Entei, Raikou and Suicune were. Battle him, and he'll make it work( he muc tougher than the last time:P).
    If u did that and it still doesnt work, then i dont know whats the problem.

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
  • :\

Hey, does anyone knows how to make evolve a haunter into a gengar??
    I thought that in lvl 40 it would evolve but it didn't...
    This pk is quite important in my team, so thnx in advance, and try to send me a pm with the asnwer, since I don't think zel would like the answer to be posted here...

EDIT: I've already fouund the way, thnx anyways

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    Zel I am charmed with the hack the back brilliant(genial) I am charmed with this one that of the boy but now k have put sprite and back new deberias mini did newly of the boy a lot of luck

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    umm... Something weird is happening when i reach victory road. I'm not able to move and everything looks the same. anyone having the same problem

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    Im in ss aqua boat has sunk im on bottom floor with jess and jamie i cannot leave boat to goto the sea cave to fight aggron.could you plz help?

Years
  • Loving this game

I love this game, it's so awesome! It is an amazing hack, it would have been good if it had johto music but who cares it's the image of it that counts. I can't wait for the full version!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Why Silver has the big boss music theme? isn't it supposed to be for Lance? he has a regular elite 4 music...

Gary getting out of the league building is a bug right?

I said a few times that you don't need to pay attention to the champion's music. It will be replaced for the usual rival music later.

And... I haven't edited a bit of the ending, I doubt it could be edited, though.

4 glitches that i found

2.in victory road there is a place where you jump down and find a timer ball,and then you cant escape

4.walking in cerulean city i bump into nothing,thinking it is an item i press a,but it was an invisible girl telling her slowpoke to use cut

2.Aren't you in the part where a cave entrance is to your left? Try to go thorugh that entrance, and find your way (as you can't really see yourself, this will be a small challenge, but you will manage to reach to a lonely staircase)

3.So far (unless some screenshot is posted), the only way you can get to such sprite is by using the walkthrough cheat. You know what I think about cheats (specially that kind), and how much it upsets me.

Zel put a picture of the location in his last post but I can't find it there. It's really ticking me off.

Don't forget the order of things is important.
    *Get the latest release
    [EDIT]*Patch it over a clean rom again (because you never know what results could have doublepatching), but you can still use the saved files from the last time (last time you used Beta4)
    *Don't forget to avoid the Kanto Glitch, if you were playing with it and getting items, it may not appear
    *Continue from a saved game, or save state BEFORE reaching the Power Plant for the first time
    *Do the Amelia event at the Power Plant
    *Go to the Gym, and do the Rocket event
    *Go to where I posted the screenshot previously (not gonna post it again), and don't forget you need to surf

Well, I think I have everything done in the X (I'm so undertrained... I'm always like 10/15 levels below everyone T-T), so I'll be posting the bug fixed version of the normal SG, and the X version, both by tomorrow (maybe some other bug shows up and I can fix it also). But I'm kinda tired of fixing stuff, so most likely the rest I'll leave for the next Beta.

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Don't forget the order of things is important.
    *Get the latest release
    *Don't forget to avoid the Kanto Glitch, if you were playing with it and getting items, it may not appear
    *Continue from a saved game, or save state BEFORE reaching the Power Plant for the first time
    *Do the Amelia event at the Power Plant
    *Go to the Gym, and do the Rocket event
    *Go to where I posted the screenshot previously (not gonna post it again), and don't forget you need to surf

Hmm, so the origanal patch has been changed. Since it is only a bug fix will double patching really effect it?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    This is the 2nd sexiest hack I've ever played! lol. Well Quartz was the first. But Gold, Silver, Crystal have always been my fav gen. Thanks so much for remaking it!

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • Zel I found a glitch in Shiny Gold.
    If you use a Preview beta save and are next to the door that goes to the room before Victory road the sign which says end of beta is still there but when you press A it sends you to the SS.Aqua just like if you beat the E4 and got the ticket and went to Olivine and hoped on the boat.

me_co

Watch Out! Dangerous
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    how do you involve your slowpoke into a slow wing if posible i got kings rock and i told it to hold it but it still will not involve. is there anyway to involve it.

some problem also with poliwirl just want to know how to get politoad. please can anyone help me

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Hey Zel, why dosen't that fat guy accept that Spearow?

Edit: Also... are you supposed to be able to find that Pikach before the pokemon legue?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back