• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • the reason whoever helped him was able to get red gyarados to work was because nintendo put shinies in the game, he would have to make a complete new pokemon to get crystal onix because nintendo never put one in a game.

kkkk

Shiny Gold Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2012
    Will b4 have jhoto's map or will it still showing the islands?
    Conglatulatios on the red gyarados, I can't wait to catch it!

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
  • Although crystal onix sounds like a good idea i dont think zel will add it in because i dont think it is in the johto series so it wud b a good idea for him to leave it out, means less work for him do so he can work on wat else he needs to do in this awesome hack.. Mind u it was a very good idea for the crystal onix..

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • it wouldn't be that hard, he'd just kill off a sprite (which he doesn't like doing) and then add one, i've seen several weird sprites. But i agree, that would be very cool

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2007
    to play the hack. You should use boycott advanced. just type gba emulater in google search bar. GO in options and set frame skip to smooth if you have a decent pc. It will run as if you were playing a nintendo publiushed remake of pokemon gold :D.
    I do not recommend visual boy advanced. It runs this horribly.
    Btw. THIS HACK ROCKS O.0

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Crystal Onix could be done, only it'd be a Golden Onix, since that's its shiny form, and it would, in fact, fit the game. Anyway, good job on the Red Gyarados, zel!

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
    Years
  • If I were on Zel's place I would rather put the Crystal Onix then the Golden Onix, and I would put him somewhere inside the Ice path...

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    yeah ice patch is a good idea and it is easy to make crystal onix spirtes only fing you must do is edit colors on grafic program like paintshop or microsoft office picture manager :)

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
  • Now to that guy who said use Boycott Advanced piss off that emulator is absolutely hopeless ive used it and no way i will ever again (apologies for the language), Ice path wud b gud to put it if Zel ever did do it seems perfectly natural, crystal and ice have sumthin in common and onix can b found in caves so yeah but hey its only an idea that Zel can look into.. And they shud make it like a percentage chance to find or wud that b takin the fun out of puttin him in the game? :P

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • I don't know if this idea is posted yet (too many pages to read).
    But wouldn't it be cool if he added some plot from the manga? In which Silver eventually turns out to be Giovanni's son (but doesn't know it himself).

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I don't think zel will accept this idea because the game is very advanced and a plot like that would be very long to script.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Well, I hope that Giovanni is at least fightable....
    I hated it that he wasn't in the original g/s/c games =(
    Maybe in the underground pass that is closed.

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
  • I dont think Zel would add anythin like that in it wud take to long so just let him be with wat he is doing right now, we are all waiting patiently for him to finish so he doesnt need u guys tellin him to add more events means more hard work for Zel and with his schedule and wat not he wudnt have the time i wudnt suspect...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back