• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Should this game include wild pokemon. Even though you wont be able to capture them.

• No. Because I dont like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Update Demo 1 Release
    Download Below
    https://rapidshare.de/files/7465828/pokemon_rise_to_destiny.rar.html

Hi. You may know my work of Kingdom and Kingdom 2 Rise of the Creator. Also Dance Champion. Well I am now starting a whole diffrent project and one which all or most of you will probably like.

Pokemon Rise to Destiny is my project and I am enjoying its creation.

Story:
    Your a boy/ or girl, who is looking toward becoming a great trainer like your father. One day you wake up to see that Your mother has bad news. Your father was lost at sea on his way to Elite Mountain, the island in which the best trainers go to compete for the championship, and number one title of Pokemon Master.

He has left you two pokemon, a Pikachu and a Charmander. You head on an adventure to find your father, and along the way are faced with many dangers, evil groups with devestating plans, different pokemon, and the challenge of defeating the seven Poke. G. Leaders in the Arcon Region to gain access to Elite Mountain.

Features:

Custom Battle System

Menu

2 vs. 2 Battles only (A law in the Arcon region)

Exchange System(In the pokemon center a new feature that will allow you to switch pokemon back and fourth since you are only allowed to have 2 in your party.)

Catching system(working on it)

A Map of the Arcon Region

No New Pokemon, Not all of them, but various ones from the games.

7 Gym Leaders

Run Time: Heading toward a game 15 - 20 hours long. Want to make an pokemon game like an offical one.

Weather system. During battles the weather can play a crucial role and also the terrain which will give diffrent types of pokemon advantages depending on the ceratain terrain or weather.

More to Come-

Screenshots:
    I havent forgotten the rules. I'll post screen shots, I just need to sort them out so please ( Moderator dont close this in a second, be patient)

Demo:
    Will include everything up to the second poke. G. Leader, so it'll probably last you an hour or three.

Cross Bridge (Team Aqua first encounter)

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Route 2
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Sharo Town (Home to the first gym)
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Here is a map of the Arcon Region. Not really an offical map but the basic outline. And also pics of the battle system so far which means that it isn't the final system but what I have so far. Hope you enoy.

Below will always be updated with the latest screens of the battle system.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    pretty good but you need a screenshot...

looks like it will be good
    its goodyou have kept it simple( not impossible things like 500 pokemon and 5 reigons!!! )

good luck

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Oh. It'll just be like any normal pokemon game except the 2vs. 2 will make it a little more interesting. This game is hopefully, in my opinion going to bring pokemon to a whole new level of gaming, and I already planned it through throughly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    yes. I am already done up to the first gym and am now working toward the 2nd one.
    I have the battles done as well for up to the 1st gym. I am hopeing to release a demo in two weeks, because I want to make everything good and entertaining for anyone who plays it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Here are the screen shots. You'll see examples of the battle system, Route 2, Treetop Villa(before route 2), Begun Town where you start etc.
    Here they are.

Inside Home
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Talk to Mom About Accident (Boo Hoo Hoo)
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Begun Town(Your Home Town)
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Route 1 (Sorry. I'll post one up for it)

Treetop Villa (After Route 1)
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Battle 1
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Route 2
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice screenshots! Neat story as well, dan48.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Uh. Thats probably something I did wrong there. Thanks for the great comments.

Anyway, I would like to inform you all that this game will be a little bit more challengeing than the others, and what I mean by this is that, you might have a difficult time winning because the game is a little hard. Just want to let you all know that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Sorry for the double post. Here are a few more screens: The battle system doesn't have a backround, I need to get one for inside, so Dont go all crazy. If anyone could find battle backrounds for me that would be truly excellent. Thanks.

Cross Bridge (Team Aqua first encounter)
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Route 2
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Sharo Town (Home to the first gym)
    Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Pokemon Rise to Destiny

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    nice screens,
    but i suggest not to go in full screen.
    it makes the black part in the window appear
    and this cannot be fixed easely.
    altho, i reconize the inner from the starterkit (beta 0.2) :P
    (at post 6)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Well, even not on full screen the black part cover the bottom part when you enter a room and is really annoying. But the game can still be playable you just wont be able to see yourself till you get out of the black part.

Blizzy it may not be able to be fixed easily but do you know how to fix it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Sorry for th double post, does anyone know where I can find battle backrounds for my game, I'll need them for the battles. Please. All help would be truly appreciated.

I also want to say that this game will be a normal pokemon game, like Ruby except with diffrent pokemon, trainers, a whole new region. Dont expect a 50 hours long game okay. Just expect a challengeing, depending on how fast and good you are, maybe 20 - 25 hours long. It will be a good game and I already planned it all out, so in the end hopefully you wont be dissapointed.

Demo 1: (11/08/05)
    Will feature up to the second gym leader.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    very cool the maps battlesystem everything!

u know the enemy pokemon seem a bit small , they seem to be 20 meters away!

good luck on your game!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I'll make them bigger, although I kind of like it that way, since the pokemon will look much clearer than when I resixe them, but I'll resize them if people dont like it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I have decided to make the starting pokemon chosen depending on what trainer you choose to be.

There will be

Boy: Picachu, Charmander

Girl: Mudkip, Bulbasaur

Progress Report:
    Battles: 5% I have already finsihed up to the first gym)
    Mapping: 10% (Already done up to the 2nd Gym)
    Runtime: 35-45 minutes
    Overall: 4%

Years
    hey but what if u want the pokemon the boy has but ur a girl and you want to play as a girl?

oh and here are the larger pokemon icons. use them. there better. i don't know if the ones u want r in there though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    those are fantastic. Thanks alot! Now you guys cant complain since I have them. I'll post up a screen to show you the diffrence okay.

Back