• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the shadows

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years

Hey guys! I've been thinking of a comic that would be good, and here i am! Please dont be selffish. If you read post! Anyway gets get squared away.

Plot: A boy named Philip is rich, but he hates it. While he is going back home in his Dad's ship, somthing terreble happens. A storm. But what coused it? Was it a pokemon?

Comics:
    Season 1: The terreble storm
    Eppisode 1: On the deck
    Eppisode 2: The storm starts...
    Eppisode3: Powers gone!
    Eppisode4: Washed up on shore.
    Eppisode5: Your on!
    Eppisode6: Tackle Battle!
    Bios: Coming soon!

Applications:
    Can't have em... *Cries*

Credits:
    -Matt silver
    -SR
    -Video game atlas
    -Members who donate there charecters
    -Desgardes
    -Informy me i forgot you!

Rules:
    -Follow main rules.
    -Post if read
    -And thats all.

Last edited:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    cool looks like you got your comic up here too.
    Nice update. I think I'm going to like this comic.
    Is Philip a beginning trainer?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    you do know that you didnt make that motor cicledo you?Because it was part of a Wes sprite sheet by Desgardes

Years
    Please DO NOT use sprites without permission from whoever created them. It does come down to sprite theft, in which shall not be tolerated. Either request permission from the original creator of that sprite or give credit (I'd recommend that you request permission) otherwise if you aren't able to do any of these two, then don't use the sprite.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Flaming Quilava said:
    Well new eppisode guys! Hope you enjoy or like reading it!
    nice epp. usually inverting doesnt look very good but it looked pretty good for the power going out. whens the next one?

Back