• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plushies

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    It's fun making Plushies... it's not too hard.. I will post up some of the plushies i made once i post 15...

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I picked up a Chatot plushie at Wal-Mart the other day and it's awesome.

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
    Almost every walmart is stocked full of em. About a year ago I set out to collect 1 of each pokemon, but when I found they cost $5 american each I became disinguraged. I doubt they will make one of each, Nintendo is probably only going to make Sinnoh Pokemon and Pokemon that Ash, Dawn, and Brock have.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I love Poke Plushies! i have a Raichu, Eevee, Oddish, and Psyduck. i was trying to get a large Pikachu at the fair this year but i ran outta money. i have seen plushies at walmart.

Years
    Starting to try collecting them again :3
    I've only really had Pikachus, and then a beany Eevee, Vulpix, and my bro had a Seel.

I recently bought an East Sea Shellos (the pink one, I hope I got the direction right) <3 I really want a Shaymin, and a Bidoof XD If there are ever really nice-looking plushes of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf I so want them >.<
    I also would love Leafeon! There's a lot on my wishlist~ There are hardly any at Toys R Us at my home though ): So hopefully I can find them at a convention...

LugiaFreak

Years
    GLP FTW!

I have the two giant Dialga and Palkia plushes; a medium-sized Torterra, Empoleon, Infernape, and Lucario; a small Torchic, Taillow, and Lugia. <3

I would trade them all in for a Giant Lugia Plush, though. I want one of those so freakin' bad it kills me inside. :( My life will not be complete until I own one of those. The GLP is the whole reason I signed up for the PokeCommunity in the first place. :laugh:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I would either say Ebay or try a local toy store or something...:\

Anyway, on the toic of plushies, I used to have this Charizard one but it got stuck on my roof...:(

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I still have my bean-bag Vulpix from the original KFC promotion back from when Red and Blue came out in the US.

I also have the small plush Meowth from the Burger King toys.

I have a normal sized Wobbufett plushie.

And finally, but definitely not the least, I have a giant Meowth plushie/pillow. Hehehe.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I have the two giant Dialga and Palkia plushes; a medium-sized Torterra, Empoleon, Infernape, and Lucario; a small Torchic, Taillow, and Lugia. <3
    Where did you get those giant Dialga and Palkia plushes? I'd be interested to know. :)

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I still have plenty of them from when I was around six or seven, back when Pokemon was in full swing. I also won a few from carnival games when I went to an amusement park. I have:

Mewtwo
    Ivysaur
    Pikachu (x2)
    Psyduck
    Piplup
    Croagunk
    Piplup
    Sudowoodo
    Clefairy
    Poliwhirl
    Snorlax

Back