• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
    The hero looks so cool :)
    Game looks great

Thanks for the comment.

I have done some more scripting but this time with the old man in Cherrygrove :P

But first the new grass, it is grass from another game(a real one, not hack), I'll see if people can guess it right. I reckon it suited my hack more, the old grass did not suit the new tiles, where this does.

New Images

Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

So Enjoy!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yeah... That looks really nice... It's like an awesome mix of generations... See if you can add some spriting from D/P JOJO! >.<

But, those... roads you make, they still don't convince me (is that supposed to be brick road?) Anyway, you are always improving the game, and surprising us. You'll always have my vote as the best old generation hack (after Brown... of course... XP)

I just wonder what was the scripting of the old man... Cannot figure it out... AH... I think it's about the movement... :P

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
    PR is looking excelent I remember when you first started it, I recently was on my old PC and found that really early version before the trainer card had been insterted. Good luck with the final release. :)

Mike.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    He has also changed the script of the rival.
    Instead of just walking in a line, he comes back the way he came.
    That's what you'll probaly see in the next beta.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
    I dont know if you have change it yet,but the bit where you meet your rivel for the second time in the second town he says "my name is ???" If you want it to be the name you selected replace the "???" with the hexadecimal of 53.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    zel said:
    Yeah... That looks really nice... It's like an awesome mix of generations... See if you can add some spriting from D/P JOJO! >.<

But, those... roads you make, they still don't convince me (is that supposed to be brick road?) Anyway, you are always improving the game, and surprising us. You'll always have my vote as the best old generation hack (after Brown... of course... XP)

I just wonder what was the scripting of the old man... Cannot figure it out... AH... I think it's about the movement... :P

Yes, it is for the movement :P

Since after doing that I might change the start alot now.

Yes, that is a pink brick road and the other one is a grey cement road.

Zi212 said:
    I still love this hack Blaze XD

Thanks for the Comment.

Cartmic said:
    PR is looking excelent I remember when you first started it, I recently was on my old PC and found that really early version before the trainer card had been insterted. Good luck with the final release. :)

Mike.

That would have been pretty old, that was back when I did not know how to use TLP, now I know how to xD

bob_bob-bob_bob said:
    wow blazichu this is look fanstastic the grass and trees new house look fantastic hope you finsh it good luck !

Thanks for the comment.

YoshiMaster said:
    He has also changed the script of the rival.
    Instead of just walking in a line, he comes back the way he came.
    That's what you'll probaly see in the next beta.

I already showed that :P
    Also I have changed that script a bit, I might change it more though, people here will have to wait and see xD.

LawLessChaoz said:
    The download won;t work. Any of them.

The banners in my sig should link you to the first page, they contain the download.

Cartmic said:
    I dont know if you have change it yet,but the bit where you meet your rivel for the second time in the second town he says "my name is ???" If you want it to be the name you selected replace the "???" with the hexadecimal of 53.

Yes, I have fixed that, I knew that code already and know he should mention his name instead of the "???"

Charizard_Ruler said:
    sounds good can`t you make the man move anywhere? take u anywhere?

The old man can only stay in the borders of the map, otherwise he disappears into thin air :P

Sorry if I don't have screenshots, but I am planning to have the rival walk into the lab at the start, you should be able to talk to him in the lab and he won't be told off for stealing the Pokemon at the start.

Next time I will get screenshots, also I have done new banners for my hacks :P

So Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
    Excellent game! The only problem is that I chose Fuille for starter and at his 3rd evolution, the only improvement is that it gets hands. Same sprite than Hareet, but with hands... You should change the sprite first (I know it's long, I create some myself) then improve it (dunno what... Maybe some bigger spikes and a pair of shoes?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    FreshOranges said:
    Excellent game! The only problem is that I chose Fuille for starter and at his 3rd evolution, the only improvement is that it gets hands. Same sprite than Hareet, but with hands... You should change the sprite first (I know it's long, I create some myself) then improve it (dunno what... Maybe some bigger spikes and a pair of shoes?)

If you noticed Gormer is a bit bigger in size than Hareet, also I am not planning to add hands as they are too obvious. Instead it has hammers where the hands should be, I could maybe possibly improve the hammers a bit, but I will not add hands.

So Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    YoshiMaster said:
    Hammers would be cool!
    Anyway will there be any new attacks about the hammer?

The hammers were already done on Gormer, but poorly. No there will not be new moves just for hammers :P

Ok, now for the new stuff xD.

Well I have been spriting, again and this time I came up with two new water Pokemon. The first one is the pre-evo of the second one.

This Pokemon rides a cloud and it is very light, kinda resembles Castform in the rain and Lakitu from the Mario Games xD

This Pokemon has kinda merged with the cloud now, it looks as if it is doing some sort of rain dance.

So Enjoy!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Another nice pokemon... Yeah, I also thought about "Super Mario" when I first saw it :)
    Hmmm... Water/Electric sound like a good combination... I wonder if you planned that for it.

Well, keep it up, your sprites are getting better and better. How about making a lion or black panther pokemon? (Nintendo still haven't made one of those... XD)

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    If it evolves again will it be a cloud with thunder and rain?
    Or can it be a hail rain cloud?
    P.s. I like Super Mario related sprites!

Drahc

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    i like gold hacks
    i like everything in this hack
    hope we see more lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back