• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Perfect RED & BLUE [FINAL] (VANILLA + FEW ENCHANTS)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Are you ever going to lower the level requirement for trademons to evolve? 46 seems a bit too late, that's basically at the end of the game when you reach the Elite 4..I think level 37 would be a lot better imo. Will you also ever be adding the ability to run?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    Are you ever going to lower the level requirement for trademons to evolve? 46 seems a bit too late, that's basically at the end of the game when you reach the Elite 4..I think level 37 would be a lot better imo. Will you also ever be adding the ability to run?
    Late reply; anyways, i think he won't do them: 46-48 is not that far once you train that specific pokemon, and it's difficult to implement the run feature without messing with the code in some way. You can try patching the game with this but i don't assure anything (make a backup!). I use the 2x speedhack though.

What about hitmonlee and hitmonchan?
    You get one of them from the dojo; they can also be found as wild in victory road (only one specific floor, the first one iirc, you have to search for a little though because the % is pretty low).

Anyways, i honestly find that the wild pokemon are still a bit redundant, especially on late/post game, victory road/route 23 and Cerulean cave; i think it would be better to edit them and increase levels and types variety a bit; its difficult, for example, to reach level 55-60 with just the victory road as it is for now, because once you hit lv50 you start to level up really slow.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    How did you get it to display in color like in the screenshots at the bottom of OP's post? I'm playing on Retroarch and have tried a color filters but I can't seem to get it the way he has it. Also I really wish you would have made it so trademons can evolve at like..lv.36 maybe? whenever I see rom hackers do stuff like this, or locking off evolution stones until late game they always say the same thing. "Balance" I mean, it's a single player game so what does it matter if I decide I wanna steamroll it? also wish you could run. I know someones gonna say "use the bike" but sometimes it's nice to just be able to listen to the games soundtrack and move fast at the same time without having to hear the bike music.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    This is definitely the definitive way to play through Gen 1 Pokémon and I'm really having fun playing, but something that just slightly bugs me is the look of the male trainer in the badges screen area, I just think it would be cool if he looked like Red in the Gen 2 games. Other than that extremely minor nitpick of mine, I 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a way to play Gen 1 with good sprites and the ability to catch all 151 without trading.

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    This is definitely the definitive way to play through Gen 1 Pokémon and I'm really having fun playing, but something that just slightly bugs me is the look of the male trainer in the badges screen area, I just think it would be cool if he looked like Red in the Gen 2 games. Other than that extremely minor nitpick of mine, I 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a way to play Gen 1 with good sprites and the ability to catch all 151 without trading.

updates are coming. stay tuned

Days
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Maybe it's a little bit late but are you that I can find eevee in South Pallet Town? In let's go there are eevee's at route 17 between Celadon Town and Fuchsia City. Could someone help me, please? :-)

Days
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Have i found a shiny? because the spearow has a different color pallete?

Pokemon Perfect RED & BLUE [FINAL] (VANILLA + FEW ENCHANTS)

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Don't touch the construction site sign at Vermillion City (game crashes)

Lost about 6 hours of grinding on my nuzlocke

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I can download the hack file, but I cant find a ROM that works with it. I've used other hacks with ROMs that dont work with this one. Anyone have a ROM that works with this 1.5?

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    this game is dead, creator has been banned
    Dang, this one looked awesome, I cant find any other pokemon red colorized hacks that also can catch all 150. Only finding colorized or catch all 150 not both. know of anything?

Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Dang, this one looked awesome, I cant find any other pokemon red colorized hacks that also can catch all 150. Only finding colorized or catch all 150 not both. know of anything?
    theres a gen 1 hack that this guy is making, on discord, its like a 2.0 version of it, its almost finished, revamped sprites, mini sprites too, many features.

Back