• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Where can I find the nature changers i want my diancie to have a modest nature
    The Power Sages can be found in Shedir Town, Zosma Town, Acamar Desert(North Area), Golden Path and Rocky Path.
    Hello, I have an issue, the first time I step into the Lande region, Xander won't talk to me, any idea why? in the walkthrough it says that Xander should walk to me automatically to give me the soar the sky function but now I didnt get it, can you help me out? thanks
    Thanks a lot for telling me about this. It's a glitch exclusive to Beta 5.22 and Beta 5.30, which makes it impossible to talk to Xander when you have Exp. Share 2.

Beta 5.31 fixed the glitch which makes it impossible to talk to Xander in Alocasia Town if you have the Exp. Share 2. This glitch is exclusive to Beta 5.22 and Beta 5.30. Some other minor glitches were fixed too. Also, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, the UI for Online Shop looks different from regular markets now.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/duqt1cz8i48xi9w/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.31.zip/file

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The Power Sages can be found in Shedir Town, Zosma Town, Acamar Desert(North Area), Golden Path and Rocky Path.

Thanks a lot for telling me about this. It's a glitch exclusive to Beta 5.22 and Beta 5.30, which makes it impossible to talk to Xander when you have Exp. Share 2.

Beta 5.31 fixed the glitch which makes it impossible to talk to Xander in Alocasia Town if you have the Exp. Share 2. This glitch is exclusive to Beta 5.22 and Beta 5.30. Some other minor glitches were fixed too. Also, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, the UI for Online Shop looks different from regular markets now.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/duqt1cz8i48xi9w/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.31.zip/file
    I already fixed it by downloading an v5.x older version, get the soar sky function, and then back to 5.30 haha, but thanks for the new patch as well :)

Back