• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
  • I've got some updates here, the graphical side still isn't finished, I need to find the right palettes :D.
    I've changed some of the tiles, and editted some, hopefully you'll be able to see. Plus in one of the screenshots, you'll notice the honey tree, which hasn't been fixed yet :P. (The palette messed up :S)
    I hoped to add an autumn feel, with some yellow trees and grass planted randomly, but their palettes stuffed up aswell, so don't expect them till a bit later :P.

Here ya go.

Spoiler:

Thanks to Kyledove for the grass tile, which fits I think :D.
    Pathway in the new town made by me.
    Rock climb tiles editted by me.
    Palettes changed.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    The new screenies look nice, keep the light bright tree, it adds character =]]

bazzaroony

Pokemon Topaz Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    Can't wait

this game looks gr8, the graphics and tiles look awsome

i can't wait till it is finished

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • I think I forgot to show you guys route 2? And the new starting town.
    They're in the screenies below, i'm starting to make some tiles for the forest in route 2, and making some new houses for the new city.
    I think these palettes will be the finishing ones, apart from the house colours and the mountains maybe. I think you guys will like these :).

Pokemon Legends

Pokemon Legends

Pokemon Legends

Pokemon Legends

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    the forest entrance is lovely. :)
    also, I love those cute little purple flowers. :classic:

keep it up. ;)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Wow great hack you got there. I really like those paletts and forest enterance, can't wait to see more screens and maybe a video?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    It's awesome, man! I really liked the fourth and the fifth screenshots cause I saw the "forest" entering, and it looks really advanced! You should make the houses more 3D, so make the bottom smaller, and going up, bigger. I would know. xD

Well good luck.

Oh, by the way, you should change the palette of the signpost, or just use a palette higher.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • My, my... Perfect palettes. When you see the green ground and the trees combined, it gives it a huge realism to the game!
    Of course, palettes and tiles do not mean everything in a game, so make sure to not forget about the scripting! :P

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Im a bit too busy to keep this thread open.
    Im hacking bit by bit, so I dont really have any more updates.
    Im going to have to close the thread for the time being.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back