• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legacies [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Pokemon: Legacies

What is a dream?

The dictionary defines it as visionary creation of the imagination – something that seems so real to you, a desire, a lust that only you believe in. People will put you down for it, they will say that it's impossible or ridiculous. They would tell you to find something else to believe in. But it was your dream; your fantasy, your greatest desire. You wanted to grab that shimmering light, no matter how far away it was.

My dream…and dozens of others, I'm sure, no thanks to the propaganda of the Elite Four, were to be Pokemon Masters (although they never specified what a Pokemon Master really was). It's a dream that is wildly different for each person. Some may see it as capturing them all, while others say that just simply traveling the world with your Pokemon is enough. For me, for my dream, it is to vanquish the Elite Four. I want to travel the world, see places I would probably never see, and battle with the best of them.

That is my dream.​

Professor Oak rubbed his chin as he listened to the proposal from Lance. He had known the man for quite some time – it was impossible for the two to not know each other, considering the man on the monitor was the head of the self-declared greatest Pokemon trainers in the whole Kanto region, whereas he was considered the most brilliant Pokemon researcher.

"There is a severe lack in quality of trainers, Professor. They don't have that love for Pokemon, that desire for greatness, that was so abundant in our youths. So many of them fight the Gym leaders, and most of them fail. Those that get to our doorsteps are so full of pride and arrogance, it is down right sickening. I'm tired of seeing the darker side of the Trainers. I yearn for the golden days."

"And how exactly will me giving Pokemon away – with your granted permission – guarantee a return to those days?"

"Because you know good people, Professor. It's a plain as that."

"I suppose I could find a few individuals with the dream you have so ceremoniously dramatized on TV who have the moral attitude you may be looking for."

Lance smiled. "I can hardly wait."

Character Sheet

Name

Despite that the game and anime has characters being pre-teens, I would like 16 and up.

Physical Description
    Describe what your character looks like. A picture is allowed as well.

Personality
    Describe your character's personality.

Pokemon
    Give us your first Pokemon. It must be at its first evolution stage. It should be obvious enough that Legendary Pokemon is a big no-no. You can use Pokemon from any of the games, even though the RP is taking place in the Kanto continent.​

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
    can I join? ^^

Name: Alex Firestone

Physical Description: clickie

Personality: Alex is generally pretty calm and laid back. She has a strong will and is very determined to get what she goes after. She is extremly loyal to her friends and those she loves, but is not good at expressing her feelings and will usually hide her pain or sadness. She is also very couragous in the face of danger and is usually the first to jump into a dangerous situation. She is also prone to jumping into a dangerous situation without thinking. She does have a very short temper and she is prone to explode without warning which often catches people by surprise. She likes to do things her own way and has a hard time accepting the help and advice of others.

Pokemon: Sneasel (am I allowed to choose Sneasel? o.o)

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    This seems cool.

Name:Jake maple

Physical description:https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/silver8/Yu-gi-oh%20GX/Jaden/th_Jaden8-2.jpg Jake is a mixed skinned kid with dark brown eyes, and has brown hair with orange highlights on the top of his head.He wears a small red jacket that he keeps unbuttoned, under his red jacket is a black short sleeved shirt.His pants are a light blue color and fall down to his shoes which are red and gray.

Personality:Jake is a quiet, kind and thoughtful person who always puts others before himself.He has a pretty good poker face and doesn't really talk that much, so no one really knows if he is sad, mad, or just feeling ok.He always wants to be the hero in a situation but never acts, he also doesn't think of himself as smart but he blames falling on his head when he was a kid for the reason why he isn't that smart.He gets annoyed by little things and his temper gets out of control sometimes.He is very hard headed, spoiled and likes to get his way.Jake is very superstitious, he doesn't listen to rumors even though he might start some.He is always listening to music and knows the newest songs.

Pokémon:Eevee (Male)

Last edited:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Hullo! could i join plz?

Name: Doxis "Dox" Veron

Physical Description: Dox is not all that tanned, he does not get out that much. He has some nice Jet black sneakers, kahki shorts, and an indigo shirt. He has dark brown anime-like-spiky-hair and emerald eyes. He also has dark purple trainer gloves.

Personality: Dox is smart and quiet, also can be a bit shy when he first meets someone, however, it passes quickly, though he still stays quiet. He is not a very outgoing person, but he is kind, yet ruthless in battle. Dox has never really liked the outdoors that much, he's not used to it, but he's ready for almost anything, and will stand up to his new challenge. Dox rarely loses his temper, he tries his best to keep his cool under really tense situations. Dox is not laid back, he is actually quite energetic, despite his exceptionally quiet and withdrawn demeanor.

Pokemon: Ralts (male)

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    This seems like a nice RP. It's simple but has a good plot. Hope I can participate ^^.

Name: Haku

Physical Description: Haku is slightly short for his age. He stands at an approximate of 168 centimetres and weighs an approximate of 61 kilograms. He has thin black hair which is pulled back across his head. Several strands of hair also fall over his forehead. He wears a loose and slightly crinkled white collar shirt. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and the buttons are undone. He wears a white short-sleeve shirt underneath his collar. He also wears a pair of long grey trousers. The ends of each leg are rolled up to his shins. His attire also includes of a pair of white ankle socks that cover his feet. He also wears a pair of white sneakers. Haku has soft brown eyes and a slight tan. A small golden crucifix also hangs around his neck. It is mostly hidden beneath his inner shirt.

Personality: Haku is quiet and caring. He enjoys being around a small group of friends but does not like to venture outside his comfort zone. Large crowds and confrontations make him uncomfortable. However, he is genuinely very kind and relaxed when around close friends and family. He does not speak much and has trouble depending on people. He finds himself lost when travelling alone but also enjoys taking his time in accomplishing tasks. He is tired mostly during the day and finds himself to be more active at night. He does not like arguing but will speak his mind when he feels strongly opposed in a situation. Haku also tends to wander off alone without thinking and inevitably causes him to become lost. However, he is generally nice and will support his friends and family with everything he has. He also has trouble making decisions and finds the best solution in asking another person to choose for him. He has low self-esteem.

Pokemon: Dratini

Last edited:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Keira

Name:
    Keira

Physical Description:

Personality: She appears to be a cold, distant young lady with a hidden passion for greatness. She is tough and rough during battles. She hates to be in crowds and would often distance herself from others. She has Psychic powers, however she doesn't know it and when things happens, she ignores it. She can be sweet and gentle when one gets to know her, but she's always putting up a cold defense mainly because of what happened to her in the past. She's afraid to let anyone get close to her, even her pokemon team.​

Pokemon: Bagon​

I hope it's not too late to join.​

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I hope this Rp is still active o.o

Character Sheet

Name: Ryan

Physical Description
    Blond, straight hair down to his neck, bright blue eyes, 5'7'', athletic but not muscular.

He wears a regular white t-shirt with some surfing contest label on the back and a fancy lettering on the front. Over that he has a regular blue and white jacket with clips for pokeballs and pockets for items. He has dark blue jeans and white skater shoes.

Personality
    Ryan's the cool, calm, and collected guy. If anything goes wrong, he'll always find a way to get through it without freaking out. He's nice and he'll warm up to anyone quickly (provided there's conversation). Ryan's definetly interested in Pokemon and can't wait to start a journey with a life-long friend.

Pokemon
    Poliwag

trainergreen22

Breeder and Trainer
    Years
    Name: Green
    Description: wears green & has short hair
    Personality: Clam
    History: a great pkmn trainer, captured over 150 pkmn!
    starter pkmn: bulbasaur

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Name: Rain Skylark

Physical Description:

She usualy wears a white trench coat with a black tank top and skirt.

Personality: Noble and kind-hearted, it is hard to gain Rain's trust, because of an event in her past.

Pokemon: Bagon

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    I hope I'm not too late. <.<;

Character Sheet

Name: Samuel Oraith

Physical Description: His eyes are Emerald, Lots of people call the color green or any shades of green the color of envy. Samuel has silver colored hair, lots of people call it gray but it really isn't. He wears a hoodie white with a marking of something in the top left corner of it. He says that symbol suits himself very much. He never had a taste for dark colors so he wears mostly things that stand out, like his Lightish-grayish pants and his blue shoes.

Personality: Samuel has always dreamed of sailing up to where the sky ends and the moon begins, thats probably why he uses phychic pokemon the most to remind him of his dreams. He has never liked the outside world because Samuel calls it ridged and rough, with death and threats at every turn. Thats why Samuel enjoys his dreams so much, a trip through fantasy with never ending possibilitys at every turn. He has a habit of going outside to stare at the moon at night.

Pokemon: Abra

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    OOC: Hey everyone that joined in November..considering the guy who posted this rp did so in October, want to just begin? I know that's not normally how it works, but this a plot that shouldn't be wasted. Good with that?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I don't think that is alowd unless the creator of this gives you permission to. Or maby permission from the moderator of the rp's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back