• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Leaf Green Weather Controller (and new trees)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    Hi Everyone :)

A time ago i have made a Weather Controller in Pokemon Leaf Green
    and i also made a new kind of tree (just to fresh up the hometown)

And today i thought.. Let put it on PC to know what other people think about it :)

So here are some screens of my Weather Controller and my trees:

And here is a video to see how my weather controller works:
    https://members.home.nl/stefanvermunt/DS/Pokemon.wmv

Let me know what you think about it please :)

Greets Stefan

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • the trees are....interesting...to say the least....

the weather controller seems like a novel idea, but maybe clean up the script so it doesnt cause blackness when u fly...

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Trees look alright, but only look good for special places or events... but the weather controller sounds good, very interesting.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    No comment on the trees, but the weather control machine seems like a useful idea.

the trees are....interesting...to say the least....

the weather controller seems like a novel idea, but maybe clean up the script so it doesnt cause blackness when u fly...

Trees look alright, but only look good for special places or events... but the weather controller sounds good, very interesting.

can u use it to make the weather random in areas?

Thanks everyone for the compliments :)
    I know the tree is a little bit funny :P

And about the weather controller..
    I am busy with the script to use it to make lots of weatherconditions.
    But at this moment i have to put this "weather controller" in every town
    to use it du1387.

Years
  • can u use it to make the weather random in areas?

To make the weather random is a little harder than just writing a reasonably simple script, changing the weather to rain, no offence intended.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Sorry about that. I was just feeling a little angry at something. (I know angry on Christmas). I guess I was a little harsh. Sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm, the only thing i have found interesting about this thread are the trees, and the post of thethethethe, mainly because i never knew how to do weather scripts cause they never worked for me..sigh..
    Anyway, good luck with everything monkey1987, and thank you thethethethe XD

Giovanni

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • You know, i actually like his trees.
    The weather generator is also cool, but i don't see what it would do in a hack, but if it had more than one weather condition it couold make, then it owuld be alot cooler.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    To make the weather random is a little harder than just writing a reasonably simple script, changing the weather to rain, no offence intended.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Sorry about that. I was just feeling a little angry at something. (I know angry on Christmas). I guess I was a little harsh. Sorry.

Hey, no sorry's!
    Thanks for the script!
    It has been a long time since i made this script
    and now my script has a very good start! Thanks!

Hmm, the only thing i have found interesting about this thread are the trees, and the post of thethethethe, mainly because i never knew how to do weather scripts cause they never worked for me..sigh..
    Anyway, good luck with everything monkey1987, and thank you thethethethe XD

Giovanni
    I am glad you like my tree
    For anyone who want to use it:

Here it is! Please give me credits when you use it.

You know, i actually like his trees.
    The weather generator is also cool, but i don't see what it would do in a hack, but if it had more than one weather condition it couold make, then it owuld be alot cooler.

Check your pm ;)
    And about the weather controller, i AM going to add more weather conditions
    When i am finished i will post it here.

Stefan

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • It would be cool if that was in every route and town because if you have a Water Pokemon you could activate rain to make it stronger in battle

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • 500th Post!

Idea: You can Block paths, that require a certain pokemon to change the weather, but it can be kind of difficult, even though it doesn't seem that hard to write. You just need to know Select pokemon commands lol

Years
  • 500th Post!

Idea: You can Block paths, that require a certain pokemon to change the weather, but it can be kind of difficult, even though it doesn't seem that hard to write. You just need to know Select pokemon commands lol
    You could probably make it a rock and use castform to alter the weather. Which wouldn't be too difficult to implement, (for some people).

Back