• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon G/S/C Game Script

ElliottKaito

Assassin's Creed <3
    Years
    Pokemon Crystal Game Script!

By: ElliottKaito

Notes:
    -Main Character's Name: Elliott (male)
    -Rival's Name: Razor

New Bark Town

Mysterious Person: ………………………………......................... Zzz… Hm? Wha…? You woke me up! Will you check the clock for me? (Set time) What? Nite 11 o'clock? (Click yes) How many minutes? (Set Minutes) Whoa, three minutes? Nite 11:03! No wonder it's so dark!

(Professor Oak appears on the screen)

Oak: Hello! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Oak. People call me the Pokemon Prof. (Wooper appears on screen) This world is inhabited by the creatures that we call Pokemon. People and Pokemon live together by supporting each other. Some people play with Pokemon, some battle with them. But we don't know everything about Pokemon yet. There are still many mysteries to solve. That's why I study Pokemon everyday! (Main character appears) Now, what did you say your name was? (Insert name) Elliott, are you ready? Your very own Pokemon story is about to unfold. You'll face fun times and tough challenges. A world of dreams and adventures with Pokemon awaits! Let's go! I'll be seeing you later! (Elliott appears in his room)

(When Elliott heads down stairs to leave the house, his mother stops him)

Mum: Oh, Elliott! Our neighbor, Prof. Elm, was looking for you. He said he wanted you to do something for him. Oh! I almost forgot! Your PokeGear got back from the repair shop. Here you go! (Receives PokeGear)Pokemon Gear or just PokeGear. It's essential if you wan to be a good trainer. Oh, the day of the week isn't set. You mustn't forget that! What day is it? (Choose day) Monday, is it? Is daylight saying time now? (Choose setting) 11:14 PM DST. Is that okay? (click yes) Come home to adjust your clock for daylight saying. By the way, do you know how to use the phone? (Click yes) Don't you just turn the PokeGear on and select the phone icon? Phone numbers are stores in memory. Just choose a name you want to call. Gee isn't that convenient?

(Elliott heads for the lab)

Elm: (once your character enters the lab) Elliott! There you are! I needed to ask you a favor! I'm conducting new Pokemon research right now. I was wondering if you could help me with it, Elliott. You see… I'm writing a paper that I want to present at a conference. But there are some things that I don't quiet understand yet. So! I'd like you raise a Pokemon that I recently caught . (Click yes) Thanks Elliott! You're a great help! When I announce my findings, I'm sure we'll delve a bit deeper into the many mysteries of Pokemon. You can count on it! (Weird beeping sound comes from his computer) Oh I got an e-mail! (Goes over to the computer) …………………………… Hm… Uh-huh… Okay… (turns at you) Hey, listen. I have an acquaintance called Mr. Pokemon. He keeps finding weird things and raving about his discoveries. Anyway, I just got an email from him saying that this time it's real. It is intriguing but we're busy with our Pokemon research… Wait! I know! Elliott can you go in our place? I want you to raise one of the Pokemon contained in these balls. You'll be that Pokemon's first partner Elliott! Go on. Pick one! (Choose Pokemon. Elliott chooses Cyndaquil) I think that's a great Pokemon too. (Receive Cyndaquil) Mr. Pokemon lives a bit beyond Cherrygrove, the next city over. It's almost a direct route there so you can't miss it. But in case, here's my phone number. Call me if anything comes up. (Receives Elm's number, and Elm walk over to a weird looking machine) If your Pokemon is hurt, you should heal it with this machine. Feel free to use it anytime. Elliott I'm counting on you.

(On his way out the door, a scientist stops him)

Scientist/Assistant: Elliott! I want you to have this for your errand. (Receives Potion) There are only two of us, so we're always busy.

(Once outside, Elliott notices a red-headed boy staring into the window of the Lab)

????: ………So this is the famous Elm Pokemon Lab. (Looks at Elliott) …what are you staring at? (Shoves Elliott away).

(Now Elliott heads to Cherrygrove City)

--------------------

Woot. Pt. 1 done
    --------------------
    Pokemon Crystal Version Game Script

Cherrygrove City

(When Elliott enters Cherrygrove City, there is a man waiting near the entrance)

Old Man: You're a rookie trainer aren't you? I can tell! That's ok! Everyone is a rookie trainer at some point. If you like, I can tell you a few things (Elliott says Yes) Ok, then! Follow me! (Elliott follows man to Pokemon center) They heal your Pokemon in no time at all. You'll be relying on them a lot, so you better learn about them. (Moves to Pokemon Center) This is a Pokemon Mart. They sell balls used for catching wild Pokemon and other useful items. (Moves to Route 30) Route 30 is out this way. Trainers will be battling their prized Pokemon there. (Moves to the Sea) This is the Sea, as you can see. Some Pokemon are only found in water. (Goes to house) Here… It's my house! Thanks for your company. Let me give you a gift. (Receives Map Card) PokeGear becomes more useful as you add cards. I wish you luck on your journey! (Old man leaves)

(Elliott leaves to Route 30)
    -------------
    Pt. 2 done!

Last edited:

ElliottKaito

Assassin's Creed <3
    Years

Mr.Pokemon's House (Route 30)

(Elliott arrives at Mr. Pokemon's house.)

Mr. Pokemon: Hello, hello! You must be Elliott. Prof Elm said that you would visit. (Elliott walks over to Mr. Pokemon) This is what I want Prof. Elm to examine (Receives Mysterious Egg) I know a couple who run a Day Care service. They gave me that Egg. I was intrigued so I sent mail to Prof. Elm. For Pokemon Evolution, Prof. Elm is the authority. Even Prof. Oak here recognizes that. If my assumption is correct, Prof Elm will know it.

(Professor Oak approaches Elliott)

Oak: Aha! So you're Elliott! I'm Oak! A Pokemon researcher. I was visiting my old friend Mr. Pokemon. I heard you were running an errand for Prof. Elm, so I waited here. Oh, what's this? A rare Pokemon! Let's see… Hm, I see! I understand why Prof. Elm gave you a Pokemon for this errand. To researchers like Prof. Elm and I, Pokemon are our friends. He saw that you would treat your Pokemon with love and care. …Ah! You seem dependable. How would you like to help me out? See this is the latest version of PokeDex. It automatically records data on Pokemon you've seen or caught. It's a hi-tech encyclopedia! (Receive PokeDex) Go meet many kinds of Pokemon and complete that Pokedex! But I've stayed to long. I have to get to Goldenrod for my usual radio show. Elliott, I'm counting on you! (Prof. Oak leaves)

(Mr. Pokemon talks to Elliott as soon as Oak leaves)

Mr. Pokemon: You are returning to Prof. Elm? Here. Your Pokemon should have some rest. (Elliott's Pokemon are healed) I'm depending on you!

(When Elliott leaves Mr. Pokemon's house, he gets a call from Prof. Elm)

Professor Elm: H-Hello? Elliott? It's a disaster! Uh, um, it's just terrible! What should I do? It… Oh, no… Please get back here now! (Hangs up)

(Elliott heads back to New Bark Town)
    ------
    Pt. 3 Done
    ------

Return To Cherrygrove City

(Elliott makes it back to Cherrygrove City. When he is about to leave when the mysterious boy that was peeking into Elm's Lab comes rushing up to him)

???: ……… You got a Pokemon at the lab. What a waste! A wimp like you. ……………Don't you get what I'm saying? Well, I too, have a good Pokemon. I'll show you what I mean! (After battle, ??? loses) Humph! Are you happy you won? My name's ???. I'm going to be the world's greatest Pokemon Trainer. (Shoves Elliott out of the way)

(Elliott continues on to New Bark Town)

Last edited:
    Back