• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon event in UK: Get Mew!!

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    For BDT.

thats all you get for the stamps.

And to collect stamp you have to go around answering easy questions about D/P.

So..you can get a goodie bag just buy going there but if your the first 50ppl you get something extra, & theres stamps to be collected if you answer Q so you get more free stuff correct??

What is the stuff you get if your the first 50 or do you do the stamp collection if your the first 50 ppl???

Ill prob get the answers wrong lol

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Most likely questions like that. But it won't be set up like that, I mean the event would be the size of 5 cubicles like the deoxys an 10th anniv ones were.

Years

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Um, does anyone know what time the event finishes? I really don't wanna miss it!

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    oh cool so you get to play it PBR thats cool but i really want to know what time Toys R us opens

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    thx the most stupid thing though >.> that they dont have toys r us number on the site

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Cardiff's one is tommorow. Anyone else going there or been to an Event after they last posted on here or whatever..

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
    Well im going to the brent cross one if i find it -.- hopefully i will and i have no clue how im going to get around there but my dad's coming with me if i find the way to brent cross. Once i find the way then i have to find toy's R us -.- Do you have to defeat the elite 4 before you get mew? Because i started my ruby again.

Edit: Looks like my chances of going are slim as i live in east london and brent cross is in north plus i have to go out that day :(

Last edited:

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Just came back from Cardiff Toys R Us one. It was inside as the weather conditions wasent perferct so they couldnt bring the tent up.. so everythng was inside, i got 4 Mews on my 4 GBA Games. And i was one of the 50 ppl to get the prize with goodie bag, not sure if there was anything special i just has ball with sweets and a figure - Munchlax and then the other capsules balls and i had a Manaphy one lol. Watched some PBR, didnt have a go cos i went after my goodie bag to get the Mews and that toook ages in the que, so when i finished that i wasent bothering to que for PBR so i went to watch it and record some footage. So yea i was ok like, better if you had friends as i was on my own lol.

Spinda

Shiny Spindas!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2007
    I went to the Swindon one. Did anybody see Tanya, my D/P girl there in the union rooms and underground?

I got 5 mews Xp

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    very cool cant wait to vs ppl with my gabuchomp and dragoniar LOL

Back