• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
  • Flame flew merrily "powers"he says and flies back down then stares at the flareon "what kind of powers are talking about"!he exclaims he gives the flareon five minutes then flys over to the baby dratini

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • Hershey awoke to the smell of chocolate. She looked around.

Hershey looked up on the counter and saw a half-eaten chocolate bar. She climbed up a chair, and jumped up on the counter top. She hopped over to the choclate, and quickly stuffed it in her mouth and jumped back down.

Last edited:

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Flame flew merrily "powers"he says and flies back down then stares at the flareon "what kind of powers are talking about"!he exclaims he gives the flareon five minutes then flys over to the baby dratini

"Not powers, I mean Responsibility, yes responsiblity." Flareon said to the big Charizard.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • hershey looked over at the huge Suicune named Blaze. Hershey was a little scared of bigger pokemon, so she just sat there without saying a word. The only pokemon she'd dare to talk to would be the baby Eevee.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Zukra yawned and sat up. Her sharp eyes scanned all the Pokemon that were awake and asleep. She looked at the large Suicune named Blaze and smiled. It was an odd name for a water type. "Hello." She said walking towards her.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Hershey just sat there trembling as another big pokemon, a Ninetails trotted over to her and the Suicune. Hershey looked at the two giant, but freindly pokemon. "H-Hi." She said still a little frightend. Then She saw the little Eevee get up. Hersheys ears twitched and her eyes brightened. "Yay! someone i can talk to without being crushed!" She thought.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • My sensitive eyes twitched, hearing a small voiced. I looked to the Pichu then went over carefully. "...Hello....I'm Eval..."

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • (Occ: Hershey's a girl, and i thought you were a baby Dratini?!) (oh, nevermind...)

Hershey looked at Fireheart and smiled. "Hi i'm hershey, and of course i'll be your friend." "I guess big pokemon aren't really all that scary" she thought to herself.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Sign-in Form

Name: Eig

Pokemon Species: Gulpin

Personality: A calm Gulpin. Can sleep much time. Can make friend with every Pokemon, especially poison type, or poison/something type. Likes to play much.

Umm... If caretakers can't be Pokemon, i will be a baby =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back