• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Pokemon Daycare

When trainers leave their pokemon in the Daycare Center pokemon have wonderus adventure's including: Mountain Hiking, Swimming in the Ocean, and even Battles but of corse those pokemon have watch out for the 2 Evil People that work at the daycare.

5 Pokemon work thier hardest to keep the 3 baby pokemon safe and have FUN.

Sign-in Form

Name:

Pokemon Species:

Personality:

What roll do you play?:
    What's left:
    ((1 Baby,Caretaker2))

---------------------------------------------------

Mine

Name: Rave

Species: Flareon

Personality: The Pokemon that has been there since the Daycare was made he is the leader of all the others he is wise, also he is protective and caring for the babies.

Role Played: Leader

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Zukra

Pokemon Species: Ninetales

Personality: Friendly and patiant. She cares about her friends but tends to be rather sarcastic at times. She will always help out when she can and never back down from a fight.

What roll do you play?: Leader

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Sign-in Form

Name: Eval

Pokemon Species: Eevee

Personality: Fun-loving, sometimes mean though

What roll do you play?: Baby

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Sign-in Form

Name:Zidane

Pokemon Species: Bulbasaur

Personality: Very hyperactive which causes him to get tired out easily, he loves to play with his fellow pokemon and protect them if nessacery. He is addicted to battling and doesnt give up without a good fight

What roll do you play?:Leader

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
  • Sign-in Form

Name:Blaze

Pokemon Species:Suicune

Personality:Friendly and patiant. She cares about everybody and loves adventures. She doesn't back down for a fight. She loves taking care of other pokemon especailly babies. She is also a good leader. She always like to help out taking care of each other and helping out.

What roll do you play?:Leader
    ((Baby3,Leader4,Caretaker2))

Last edited:

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • All Baby applacants are excepted and all leaders are excepted

y did'nt anyone apply for the caretaker :surprised

And hey why do Cebe and Alana have the same Personality? one of you have to change or both of you cannot join :(

There is still 1 baby and 2 caretaker

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I have to ask the same question. Why do why have the same personality? Blaze is the name I used to use for my Ninetales too. :\ Cebe I think you need to edit your post because we are almost exactly the same Pokemon.

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • OOC:you can be a baby or caretaker if you are a cre taker you are not a pokemon or if you are a baby pick a baby pokemon or an unevoled pokemon

PS: we'll start tommorrow :D

RaveKid

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: your in and we are starting now!

IC:"Today on PC News it's the 50th Anneversary for the Pokemon Daycare Center and people from all over the world are trying to place Pokemon in the Daycare only a few trainers get to have their Pokemon in. It's based on a First Come/First Serve basis that Pokemon get picked.We have Interviewed the Center and these Pokemon Got Picked:

A Baby Dratini
    Blaze the Suicune
    Flame the Charizard
    Hershy the Baby Pichu
    Tsuki the Umbreon
    Zidane the Bulbasaur
    Eval the Baby Eevee
    Zukra the Ninetales

These were the Pokemon that were picked until next time on PC News!"

The Pokemon walked in the Daycare to be greeted by an old Flareon. "Hello!" he said. "So you are the new Pokemon, wow a bunch of youngsters and little pipsqueaks. Ha! You all have to learn to work together to survive against the Evil Caretakers, they are bearly ever here and when they do come they will try to sell you and that's if they catch you. You see thay are Team Rocket members and they do bad things but anyways here are the rules:

#1: No fighting if you want to settle you fights battle.
    #2: If you have a Question ask me not that little wimp of a Raichu over there in the corner.
    #3: Do not venture in the hole with out my permission and if the little ones want to go into the hole have them ask me and or one of the big pokemon will go with you.

So i'm going to give the powers of leaders to Blaze,Flame,Tsuki,Zidane and Zukra. now it's time to go to sleep and at 9:00 every night it's time to go to bed and it's 5 minutes after so lie down on a pokebed and we'll all talk in the morning oh and we'll also talk about th hole in the morning 6:00 sharp."

Alana

Years
  • Zukra bowed her cream colored head and smiled. "Alright I get the rules. Bed now? I hate that. I just got here. Oh well. Good night then." The young Ninetales picked out a Pokepad at random and laid down. "Comfy." She said flipping onto her back and kicking her legs in the air. She twisted again trying to get more comfortable. The POkepad wasn't uncomfortable, she just wasn't used to it so it would take a little time to fell asleep. She diffinatly prefered the soft grass but she'd live and adjust quickly enough. Finally she curled her nine tales around herslef and closed her eyes.

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
  • Blaze bowed her head to. "Aww man I just got here and it is bed time. Well I am a lttile tired." He jump on a pokebed." She said " This bed is comfey." But at night she missed her owner, but she started to like the daycare and wished she would be ok and she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • Hershey was usually a hyper and curios pichu, but her owner had traveled on a bicycle for two days straight to get her here, and she hadn't gotten any sleep the entire trip. Hershey found a small pokeball shaped mat, curled up in a ball, and was instantly asleep.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Eval looked to an empty pokepad and trotted over to it, laying down. He looked to the Pichu that had fallen asleep and shook his furry head, falling asleep as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back