• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: (Currently in development)

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
  • Ok resently I started a hack but I want to make a pequel to that using a different system where I control all the limits. I have the system RPG XP. Um Here goes with the story.

Story:
    In this game you play as the rival in my hack. Ok you start off waking up and going to get your first pokemon. Upon getting your new pokemon you are estatic and cant wait to start your journey. You travel through the new region of Cienon and catch all 4 gens and 151 new pokemon. You get challenged by your secret crush who happens to be your rival(wow the FIRST female rival). You travel and constantly wage war between teams NITE and NINJA who want to gain control over the cienon region(whats new?). You also run into a trio known as the ELITE 3 who are always better than everyone else. They constanly help you stop the two enemy teams. You battle the leader of the Elite 3 before the final battle with the two enemy team you face off against the elite 3 leader and after beating him his faith is broken. After that the other two members and you face off against the team who has taken the largest company in the lands development lab as there base. After demolishing the team that were once enmies that teamed up to stop you. You come into the final room and walk over a small canyon to where the elite 3 leader is battling the 2 enemy teams leaders. He gets beaten and the blast from the poke attacks send the leader over the edge of the canyon plumiting into the unknown literally the realm of the unknown (like on pkmn 3 the movie). Anyway you demolish the two leaders and the elite 3 needs a new leader. The two members find you the best candidate as you are the only one ever to beat their boss but want to test you with the elite four. Your final challenge is to take them out. Beat the elite four and join the elite 3 as their leader. After you become leader theres a few more missions like the rescue of your rival.....who has been kidnapped by the two teams. After you beat them your rival is safe and finds out about your feelings and you become bf&gf. But being as you are a member of the elite 3 you cant stay with her. You want to travel to johto as well but cant. You leave your pokes with her and drop out the elite 3 to travel johto but you need a new pokemon and a new team.

Theres the story. The last part is to fill in on how he came to johto in my hack.

This is a completely custom pkmn fangame idea btw. Any comments or suggestions?

Jaxsem

Owner of PokémonXP.com
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    I'd go over that plot again, just to make it more readable than it currently is. The way it's written right now, it's not easy to understand everything you plan to do.

Back