• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Advanced Challenge theme song

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Thanks for that JKaizer your awsome and i think the new start is WICKED XD plus could someone tell me the first Episode of this new series

Pokemon_Veteran
    Episode #317
    What You Seed Is What You Get!

Gracias to Serebii for that. =3

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I agree. Out of all of them, I think this one is the best. My guess for the name would be Advanced Challenge, or Challenge, something along those lines...
    I hope they make a full version of this song, they didnt for Pokemon Advanced, and I was hoping for one....

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    I agree. Out of all of them, I think this one is the best. My guess for the name would be Advanced Challenge, or Challenge, something along those lines...
    I hope they make a full version of this song, they didnt for Pokemon Advanced, and I was hoping for one....

I'm calling it "This Dream" for the moment. It's a reasonable guess given the frequency of the phrase in the song. We may not know for sure unless the song is used in the US Pokemon 7.

Whether we get a full version depends on if PUI can get a distributor. PUI is very interested, however.

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • Well let me be the first one to say that...

I HATE IT!!!

*ahem* ...anyway, I usually like the music itself than the lyric but ever since Advance debut I started to hate the music. Now Advance Challenge arrive and it just leave me going 'meh.' Myabe I'm too "otakus-music" for the original or it just that everything sounds too "rock-pop" style to me.

Oh well. That's just my opinion. No one is on the same boat.

aRedMoon

Years
  • Is the current Japanese opening still Challenger?

If so... I despise that one. X_x;;

By far my least favorite opening.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Yeah that is the current one.
    Satoshi-kun said:
    I think it's a major improvement over the Advanced theme, but it'll never beat my liking of "Pok?mon Johto". XD
    I like all the Johto theme songs. XD

aRedMoon

Years
  • Challenger IMO isn't even worth the 5 MB download. v_V

OK! and Rival however... those are defiantly worth it. =)

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
  • Challenger is okay but yes, OK! and Rival are GOOD! LOL

BTW, I like Smile and Soko ni Sora ga Aru Kara because IMO I think that's the best Ballad ending song (beside Nyaasu no Uta). You rarely hear anything like that in a Pok?mon series.

aRedMoon

Years
  • Porygon: Sorry, can't help you. I dunno on all the openings/endings... ~_~

Eh on Smile... I prefer the upbeat and hopping songs, like OK! and Rival.

Back