• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'girl's Poke'Trade Thread '10

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    Okay, I havent traded anything between this game and others, so i dont have any .

-Please don't spam, i will get to you eventually, one post please
    -No noob offers.
    -Don't give me cloned, hacked pokemon.
    -code with @ iinfront of pokemon name doesnt have a kind name. register as XX I didnt name, was older sisters, when i got it at 1st gym, didnt feel like restarting. Dont be offended by me.
    -If there is a nickname to pokemon it will be shown after the real name of pokemon. If i have the abillity to change it for you, it well have a ^ before the nickname
    -If I myself or a friend of mine isnt the OT, and im not 100% sure its legit, Then I will tell you the User i got it from. and OT name.

New items are BLUE Items on hold reserve will be GREEN Items awaiting to be traded will be RED (you have 3 days after ordered to create trade unless i'm away for a while)

Codes needed
    {if * is infront of pokemon's name} Melly :: 5285-4118-2095
    {if @ is infront of pokemon's name} XX ::

~POKEMON~
    SETUP:
    Gender (F.[girl] M.[boy] N.[no gender]) Level. Dex Name. Nick Name. Nature. Ability.
    STATS. Moves
    Comments

*[shiny] F. Lv 48. [red] Gyrados. ^Spider-Man. Bashful. Intimidate
    HP156/Atk138/Def96/Sp.Atk70/Sp.Def105/Sp104. Ice Fang::Waterfall::Surf::HyperBeam.
    No rare candys, no daycare, some protiens and other improving stat effects.
    *[UT] F. Lv 20. Sudowoodo. ^Leala. Jolly. Rock Head.
    HP64/Atk46/Def56/Sp.Atk16/Sp.Def33/Sp18. Flail::Low Kick::Rock Throw::Mimic
    No Stat Effects whatsoever
    *[UT] M. Lv 12 Cubone. ^Skeletor. Lax. Lightningrod.
    HP34/Atk19/Def33/Sp.Atk15/Sp.Def17/Sp13 Growl::Tail Whip::Bone Club::Headbutt
    No Stat effects whatsoever
    *M. Lv 45. ABSOL. Gentle. Super Luck
    HP126/Atk133/Def63/Sp.Atk84/Sp.Def74/Sp81 Blizzrd::Bite::Dark Pulse::Future Sight
    3 rare candys used. No Daycare. Carbos. Protiens, and other improving items used.
    *M. Lv 39 Alakazam. ^Asterix. Naughty. Synchronize.
    HP98/Atk59/Def49/Sp.Atk122/Sp.Def71/Sp107
    No rare candy, No Daycare, Positive stat items used [carbos, etc]
    *M. Lv 16 Togepi ^KiKi Naive. Hustle
    Hp42/Atk14/Def26/Sp.Atk21/Sp.Def27/Sp16 Headbutt::Yawn::Extrasensory::Metronome
    No rare candy, Daycare, or stat improving items used
    *M. Lv 30. Growlithe ^Blazer Rash Intimidate
    Hp80/Atk54/Def38/Sp.Atk60/Sp.Def35/Sp44
    No Rare candy, or daycare used.Carbos's and other stat improving items have been used.
    *F. Lv 25 Poliwhirl. ^Tidbit. Timid. Damp
    Hp72/Atk39/Def44/Sp.Atk35/Sp.Def38/Sp64 BubbleBeam::Surf::Hypnosis::Water Gun
    No stat effects have been used
    *F. Lv 43. Fearow. ^Twittel. Bold. Keen Eye
    Hp119/Atk89/Def86/Sp.Atk71/Sp.Def67/Sp112 Fly::Roost::Assurance::Arial Ace
    No daycare, no rare candy's Some improving stat items used.
    *[UT] N. Lv 25 Staryu ^Starfy, Naughty. Natural Cure
    Hp55/Atk33/Def38/Sp.Atk44/Sp.Def30/Sp50 Rapid Spin::Recover::WhirlPool::Swift
    No Stat effects whatsoever.

~ITEMS~
    *Everstone :: An item held by a pkemon. The pokemon holding this peculiar stone is prevented from evolving
    *Silk Scarf :: An Item to be held by a pokemon. It is a sumptuous scarf that boosts the power of normal-type moves
    *Soothe Bell :: An item to be held by a pokemon. It isa bell with a comforting chime that calms the holder and makes it more friendly
    *[2] Moon stone :: A peculiar stone that makes a certain species of pokemon evolve. It is as black the night sky
    *Choice Scarf :: An Item held by a pokemon. This scarf boosts Speed, but allos the use of only one kind of move.
    *Muscle Band :: An item held by a pokemon. IT is a headband that slightly boosts the power of physical moves
    *Smoke Ball :: An item to be held by a pokemon. It enables the holder to flee from any wild pokemon without fail.
    *Lagging Tail :: An item to be held by a pokemon. It is tremendously heavy and makes the holder move slower than usual
    *Mystic Water :: An item to be held by a pokemon. It is a teardrop-shaped gem that ups the power of Wate-type moves.
    *Metal Coat :: An item to be held by a pokemon. It is a special metallic film that ups the power of steel-type moves.
    *Metal Powder :: An Item to be held by DITTO. extremely fine yet hard, this odd powder boosts the defense stat
    *Cleanse Tag :: An item to be held by a pokemon. It helps keep wild pokemon away if the holder is the first one in the party
    *Wise Glasses :: An item held by a pokemon. kIt is a thick pair of glasses that slightly boosts the power of special moves
    *Grip Claw :: A Pokemon held item that extends the duration of bultiturn attacks like Bind and Wrap
    *Dawn Stone :: A peculiar stone that makes a certain species of pokemon evolve. It sparkles like eyes
    *Amulet Coin :: An item to be held by a pokemon. It doubles a battle's prize money if the holding pokemon joins in.
    *Desnsity Knot :: A long thin bright red string to be held by a pokemon. If the holder becomes infatuated the foe does too.
    *BrightPowder :: An Item held by a pokemon. It casts a tricky glare that lowers the opponents accuracy
    *Miracle Seed :: An item held by a pokemon. It is a seed imbued with life taht ups the power of Grass-Type moves.

~TM's~
    *01 Focus Punch
    *03 Water Pulse
    *05 Roar
    *07 Hail
    *11 Sunny Day
    *19 Giga Drain
    *27 Return
    *34 Shock Wave
    *35 Flamethrower
    *37 Sandstorm
    *41 Torment
    *45 Attract
    *46 Theif
    *47 Steel Wing
    *48 Skill Swap
    *49 Snatch
    *50 Overheat
    *57 Charge Beam
    *59 Dragon Pulse
    *60 Drain Punch
    *62 Silver Wind
    *63 Embargo
    *65 Shadow Clas
    *66 Payback
    *67 Recycle
    *69 Rock Polish
    *76 Stealth Rock
    *77 Psych Up
    *84 Poison Jab
    *85 Dream Eater
    *87 Swagger
    *88 Pluck
    *91 Flash Cannon
    *91 Trick Room

Poke'Girl

The up and coming
    Years
    I dont know offer. I know they arent rare or anything, unless you have silver. but i dont know what you've got.

Back