• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Charity

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    This thread is for any users who are feeling generous and giving away decent (I'm sure you can decide what is decent and what's not) pokemon for free. Don't ask for anything in particular in return.

One more thing, this thread is based on a first come first serve basis so if somebody asks for a freebie higher than somebody else, they get proirity.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Say somebody had 2 legit pokemon events and they felt that one was unnecessary, they could post the name of the pokemon on here and whoever replies to it first would trade it for free. (although free actually means you give over something that isn't special)

For example, I was given a Lvl. 100 Red Gyarados to day by latiaslegend. He said for free, so I gae him a Lvl. 3 Sphinx. I am guessing he probably released it after the trade because it is useless. What he did was charitable.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    No "harming", but why dont you try to obtain Pokemon with what you have? :S Everyone has to begin somewhere... You just want people to do your work...

I know this is offtopic, but are you Portuguese?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    No, I'm English. And I'm not being lazy, but I don't live near event places and so can't get events without trading.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    I just asked because you got a Portuguese player on the signature...And im portuguese, so i was just wondering. Whatever. Anyway, from the beggining of Pokemon no events have come to Portugal ! No events have come here ever so i never got an event myself, and still i have some of them. And im searching for others. You just have to work to get it. Dont wait everyone to do the job for you. There are pretty cool guys on this forum and they may help you. Im not agaisnt it, and im not trying to discourage you. I helped some guys on this forums too so no problem about it. I hope you understand that im just trying to encourage you getting good Pokemons, by your own ability. Anyway good luck ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Are there any Wi-Fi events? When is the next one if they exist?

I live in Perth, Australia.

Back