• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [POK?MON Druthg] - 1337, May '05

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Looks awesome! I love it when people use overworlds XD
    and yeah Im spanish so I know spanish, but I cant spell very well since Ive kinda forgotten.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    How can everyone love this hack already?

All we've seen are map changes....

anyways, the maps do look nice, i only hope the event editing and sprite editing will be as good too....

Sprites?
    Here XD:

[POK?MON Druthg] - 1337, May '05

And, the thing that have relation, with Coloseum, is that some Cities, will be the same as in Coloseum, but now i will show you, one citie, that is diferent than the Coloseum cities...

>DarkM<

Good Signer :)
    Years
    Buen trabajo darkcat, jiji ta muy bueno el hack, voy a esperar la beta con ansias de jugar... ?.?

-------------
    English:
    Good job Darkcat, jaja it's very well, i'm waiting to the beta very exited to play... ?.?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    >DarkM< said:
    Buen trabajo darkcat, jiji ta muy bueno el hack, voy a esperar la beta con ansias de jugar... ?.?

-------------
    English:
    Good job Darkcat, jaja it's very well, i'm waiting to the beta very exited to play... ?.?

Jejeje, arigato! (gracias)XD Pokemon XD

Here a new screenshot, of Future city: :sleeping:

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Questions, how did you get the screensize so big on the screenshot? It couldn't just the map, coz it has overworlds? And, the tilesets, are a bit mixed, and the houses do look quite...unique :\

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    EVA-01 said:
    Questions, how did you get the screensize so big on the screenshot? It couldn't just the map, coz it has overworlds? And, the tilesets, are a bit mixed, and the houses do look quite...unique :\

Fisrt question: Sorry i can't understand you, but if you are teeling how i catch the screen, i cathed it with Advance Map 1.70.
    Second question: Yes, they are a but miexd, but i will change the tiles with UNLzgba, and then it will look as a future city.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Charmaster: Rubicon and Advance Map, and now i will try PokeTronic...

Later i will post a screenie of a new city....

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Uhm dude, can you actually post screenshots made during the game, not map shots, last time I saw a map shot from this hack it had people on it @_@ How did that work out?

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 50
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    The author has disappeared...i better alert the crew from Studio-Pokemon, a spanish romhacking community....

AcCiDeNT

Years
    something might have happend.... may have PC problems, then again, might have left completely we may never know! but it seems like a great hack, hopefully the author will come back with a beta!

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Personally I believe that another hack should receive the 1337 award, because this hack is not growing or pursuing... It's most likely dead...

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years

Please pay attention to the date of the last post, when you post in a thread.
    If the date is more than a month ago, please do not post in the thread, as it counts as thread revival, which is not allowed by the rules.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back