• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: RBGenesis - [v1.5.1] Battle Animation Fix & Shadow Mewtwo

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I have a small issue where after approaching the Mt. Moon area whenever I hit f12 to reset the game crashes. This literally just began happening as I had been using f12 not more than a few minutes before trying to get a good mankey and I moved on once I got it, but now that I'm at Mt. Moon and now exploring inside the f12 key causes the game to crash. Theres no error log either. Also I have been getting odd lag spikes today that I wasnt experiencing yesterday.

EDIT: I caught a clefairy but its pokedex data has nidoking's information.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Where can I find an everstone besides wild geodude? Geodude are bizzarely scarce in Mt. Moon.

Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    These look really pretty! I am really pumped about the upcoming update. Woul it be possible for you to include following Pokémon or would that be out of scope? I also see that you've mentioned the presence of events in Johto. Is it safe to assume that we will be able to explore Johto as a whole region?
    I am considering potentially opening up all of Johto. Right now it's just the areas around Goldenrod planned. But since it's post game and everyone is level 100 at that point, I might just make it a way to challenge the gym leaders there.

Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have a small issue where after approaching the Mt. Moon area whenever I hit f12 to reset the game crashes. This literally just began happening as I had been using f12 not more than a few minutes before trying to get a good mankey and I moved on once I got it, but now that I'm at Mt. Moon and now exploring inside the f12 key causes the game to crash. Theres no error log either. Also I have been getting odd lag spikes today that I wasnt experiencing yesterday.

EDIT: I caught a clefairy but its pokedex data has nidoking's information.
    There have been issues with the f12 reset that I'm not sure the cause of unfortunately.

There is a free everstone in the Celadon Dept store on the 3F. There's an NPC who will give one to you.

Days
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    So this only works on computer and you can't seem to use controllers?
    If you have an app like Joiplay, it can be run on mobile devices.
    But yes, currently there's no controller support, but I'm working on adding it in a future update.

Days
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Hey Lockheart, this is incredible. I love Gen 1/2 and what you did here is fantastic. Red++ was always one of my favorite rom hacks of all time. But this fan game takes the cake for my preferred way to experience Gen 1. Bravo!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I was just thinking of replaying this a few days ago, and came up with a suggestion: It would be pretty dope if people could choose which generation of starters they would prefer to choose from at the start of the game. I feel like it would increase replayability

Last edited:

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    game does not run. I unzipped it and clicked the exe file and it does not start

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hopping in to post about a glitch my friend experienced. She didn't know that the SS. Anne doesn't leave permanently and used 'Dig' to get out of it so that the Anne doesn't sail off so she could come back later to see if Mew was under the truck. This means she never went to One Island to get the Mega Ring and when I told her about it, she went back to the SS. Anne and found that its glitched now. There's a sailor standing in front of the entryway as soon as she boards the Anne, preventing her from moving and she also cannot use Dig anymore to escape.

Back