• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Boy, this hack rocks!! I love it =]
    But uh, there's a glitch in Amathus Path, the place where two Rockets block your path. There's a well inside the area where you have to cut to go into it, and when you go inside the well, instead of walking normally, your RPG character walks inside the walls of the cave with lots of Pokemon popping up (e.g. Zubat, Makuhita, Abra, etc.). How can I get out of it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Boy, this hack rocks!! I love it =]
    But uh, there's a glitch in Amathus Path, the place where two Rockets block your path. There's a well inside the area where you have to cut to go into it, and when you go inside the well, instead of walking normally, your RPG character walks inside the walls of the cave with lots of Pokemon popping up (e.g. Zubat, Makuhita, Abra, etc.). How can I get out of it?

You can't leave the cave in the alpha, it's a glitch but the rockets won't leave as the alpha ends there.

How far does the alpha go?

Amathus Path.

Very nice screenshots, Christos. By the way, where is Navaja City on the map?

Navaja City replaces Saffron. I wanted the region map connections be like FR/LG's so that I won't have many problems at the end.

I am currently looking for someone that can come up with good ideas, for events, sidequests etc.
    If anyone would like to help please post here with an idea of yours to see if your ideas are good enough.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    oh my gods... your hack add with my pokemon emerald U. but still glitchly grass in home i can't get normal grass . are my game wrong???

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    Played the alpha. in a word: Stunning. I haven't completed it yet though (at the 1st gym with a totodile XP) but i will train my pidgey, caterpie and weedle and will triumph to complete this amazing alpha. Keep up the awesome work Christos!

However..... I am have a problem, there was no rocket event in valkyre forest and i read somewhere that this means i can't get cut. Is there something wrong with my patch? Or is there another problem?

Last edited:

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
    Years
    @xavivx the alpha and pre-alpha patches are to be patched to emerald, it says so right above where you download them, although the font is pretty small.....but that's probably why you're patch isn't working

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2007
    this looks cool cant wait till it gets out of alpha stages and all the problems are fixed

rekli

I have a problem !!! The hack works in begin, but I cant go downstairs in first room!!!!!! PLZ Help me someone !!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    This hack looks great! I hope it isn't a problem of you re-doing on the fire-red rom! It sure looks great though XD

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Alpha isnt working for me, right when i try leaving my house (at the very beginning of the game) the ROM restarts ?

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    this hack sounds...and looks good so ill try it out when the next release is out.....:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Sorry for not updating often, I'll have exams soon and I didn't have a lot of time to work on this.
    I've remade the hometown and the starting routes, the palettes are the default ones, I'll change them.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

And the new textboxes will be like these:

The sign textbox will be edited, it will look like the first textbox but with the colors it has now, something like this:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back