• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    A great hack! mostly because of the story and design.
    A problem I cant solve is that I cant save the game and compete the Battle Marsh.
    Plus, I would realy like a way to learn some more TM, or at least re-learn them.

Pls let us know more about the new beta - I am looking forward to it =]

Team: Gengar, Espeon, Tyranitar, Infernape, Noivern, Goodra.
    PC: Mega Aggron, Ampharos, Mega Pidgeot, Golduck, Excadrill, Mega Venusaur.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Great hack !! Love the story, maps and especially mega evolution !!!
    BTW anyone know where to find ditto ??
    And also any clue abt the next beta ?
    Thanks...

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Wow, your Gaia is great, I can purely say, this is the most pretty hack I played, great grammars and stories.. I am wondering where did you get its story.. by the way, I saw some bugs.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Great hack !! Love the story, maps and especially mega evolution !!!
    BTW anyone know where to find ditto ??
    And also any clue abt the next beta ?
    Thanks...

Found them in Telmurk Underground bit. The rightmost one [the area where you can find sandshrews]

That aside, has anyone noticed a bug with Assault Vest causing the visuals to bug out. Thankfully I had multiple saves because I was afraid of bugs.

Has anyone found M(sw)agnemite? I only found Electrodes and Sandshrews. Dittos too.

Now, that aside:

Had no trouble so far, no major glitches aside from the Assault Vest.
    The game balance is decent so far.

Gym 1 was easy enough to sweep, maybe a bit too easy.
    Gym 2 was...much more difficult. But I had Calm Mind, Shockwave on Kirlia, so it wasn't TOO difficult.
    Gym 3...I sorta skipped. I just went straight to Sabulo Island to grind. Came back and sweeped with Gardevoir.
    Gym 4...

Err...Shuckle's a wee bit stupid. I pretty much had Pyroar Work Up 6 times, healing when appropriate then went on a Flamethrower Sweep (a couple of Flame Charge's for a speed boost)

Gym 5 Cid.
    Gardevoir, Twistedspoon Psychic. Nuff said.

Onto Gym 6, which I haven't finished since I'm dealing with the Assault Vest bug.

Hopefully you'll add a VS seeker, just to make the grind much easier.

Now, where oh where are you honedge?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Found honedge really early at haunted rock at lv 16. And found him in other areas too, the haunted forest I think

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    So, I'm having a problem, I have a female Kirlia that just reached level 29 and is trying to evolve, but when it evolves, it turns into a Gallade instead of a Gardevoir, I've seen other people with this problem, but couldn't find the solution, can you help me ? My Kirlia is Bashful nature, with Trace ability, I don't know if that has anything to do with this bug.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    So, I'm having a problem, I have a female Kirlia that just reached level 29 and is trying to evolve, but when it evolves, it turns into a Gallade instead of a Gardevoir, I've seen other people with this problem, but couldn't find the solution, can you help me ? My Kirlia is Bashful nature, with Trace ability, I don't know if that has anything to do with this bug.

AFAIK
    Just get a new Ralts. Not even joking. I think it evolves if it has higher Atk compared to Sp. Atk. Unsure tho, so can someone confirm?

Assault Vest broke my game. D:

Have to start all over again. *sigh*

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    AFAIK
    Just get a new Ralts. Not even joking. I think it evolves if it has higher Atk compared to Sp. Atk. Unsure tho, so can someone confirm?

Assault Vest broke my game. D:

Have to start all over again. *sigh*

I'll try to raise its sp. atk to see if it works, if not I guess I'll have to cheat a Gardevoir in, or another Kirlia, don't want to train another one =/

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    I'll try to raise its sp. atk to see if it works, if not I guess I'll have to cheat a Gardevoir in, or another Kirlia, don't want to train another one =/

Don't you people realise that all the pokemon that evolve differently in Pokemon Gaia than normally are listed in the readme.txt thich you should have if you have downloaded the game. And if a Pokemon is not there (like Kirlia) it evolves the usual way. That means a male Kirlia will evolve into Gallade when exposed to a Dawn Stone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    Don't you people realise that all the pokemon that evolve differently in Pokemon Gaia than normally are listed in the readme.txt thich you should have if you have downloaded the game. And if a Pokemon is not there (like Kirlia) it evolves the usual way. That means a male Kirlia will evolve into Gallade when exposed to a Dawn Stone.

Erm... actually, no, that's not the case, there are some Kirlia that have a problem, they evolve into Gallade even if they are female and without a Dawn Stone, that's a bug in the game. I already caught another one and it evolved normally on level 30 into a Gardevoir.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    When you Go Out of the snow City the Guy with yellow Hair wants to fight but then says nothing and i cant get awa pls fix this, btw great hack in lovin the all those Pokémon in one game

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2016
    When you Go Out of the snow City the Guy with yellow Hair wants to fight but then says nothing and i cant get awa pls fix this, btw great hack in lovin the all those Pokémon in one game

I couldn't figure it out so i just got a cheat code to walk though walls and walk around him.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    Lel just saw results for hoty how this generic 67 pages worthy hack won and not a far superior hack like red adventures is beyond me i saw the judges scores and explanations and they gave higher scores for graphics to gaia and the other hack (eclipse u think?) and both hacks look like vanilla fr while red adv looks far better than vanilla fr

And the most funny thing is this year for the first time ever judges had to "explain" their rating or more like cover up gaias win.

Anyway ty for motivating reds advs author he is remaking his entire hack thanks to you so its a win win situation for a gamer like me

Back