• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Fairy HeartGold & Fairy SoulSilver

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Well, I've made a patch for those who want play HG and SS with the Fairy-type, or for those ones who want to use it as a ROM-base. There are 20 fairy-typed Pokémon, and 3 moves (all the three are status moves). Curse is now a ghost-typed move, like in Generation V. And, of course, the type chart is updated to the Generation VI one. But there's a problem: the game is in Spanish, and the modified files doesn't work in the english ROMs. I've no much time, but maybe I'll release an english patch.

Pokémon Fairy HeartGold & Fairy SoulSilver

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/download/wizhdfqx1fqzr63/tipo_hada_HGSS.zip

Instructions are inside the zip. You'll need the clean HeartGold/SoulSilver spanish ROMs, which must not to have the antifreeze patch.

It is not necessary to give credits, 'cause MeroMero (the real discoverer of the fairy-type in GenIV) and me are already in the final credits of the game.

ItWasABadDream

Genwunner / born 1989
    Years
    Definitely a good idea! I would love to play this if it was in English :(

I'll keep checking back to see if you've released an English patch.

Back