• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Horizons - Emerald Difficulty Hack [Complete, v1.09 ft. New Rocket Storyline, Boss Gauntlet, Gen 1-8, Side Quests, and QoL features]

Days
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024
View attachment 155506HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEAT IT AUTHOR, and also thank you so much, it was very enjoyable but also sufferable to play this hack HAHAHAHAHAH, but alas managed to beat it, keep getting wiped by some bs legendary pokes by some trainers, but it was also fun trying to grind money and expies excluding the exp trainer of course, alas this isnt the end, ill try to beat the elite 4 using only dragon types, and also more pokemons, what i really love about this game is that there is SOOOOOOO many pokemon out there to choose from, like so many unique rare abilities and moves that are only exclusive and i love that. due to being, if i interpret it, a malnourished in money, i cant play many games released by nintendo, and missed out many awesome pokemons, but playing this rom hack, it made me illustrous and joyful, playing those cool new pokemons and their uniqueness!! thank you again author, and also middle finger to your bs trainer with super bs legends HAHAHA
ive recently read this post thread again, and it seems theres an update? mannn, im still playing in 1.0.3 LMAOOOO and seeing ppl have shinies in their team makes me soooo jealous, but its alright, im just hunt some legends now....

Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
Loved the hack! Some of the early fight were quite frustrating but once I reached Slateport and could really experiment with teams via the level grinder things really opened up. Pink moxie crow MVP!
I'm more impressed at the Regigigas and Pyukumuku inclusion! I'm not sure how many people actually got Regigigas, let alone use it. Loving the first timers in this run! Thanks for playing :) You might be the only Regigigas and Pyukumuku entry we ever get haha
I was able to continue the quest but got stucked in Mossdeep City, can't seem to find the next quest here
Try interacting with
Spoiler:

View attachment 155506HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEAT IT AUTHOR, and also thank you so much, it was very enjoyable but also sufferable to play this hack HAHAHAHAHAH, but alas managed to beat it, keep getting wiped by some bs legendary pokes by some trainers, but it was also fun trying to grind money and expies excluding the exp trainer of course, alas this isnt the end, ill try to beat the elite 4 using only dragon types, and also more pokemons, what i really love about this game is that there is SOOOOOOO many pokemon out there to choose from, like so many unique rare abilities and moves that are only exclusive and i love that. due to being, if i interpret it, a malnourished in money, i cant play many games released by nintendo, and missed out many awesome pokemons, but playing this rom hack, it made me illustrous and joyful, playing those cool new pokemons and their uniqueness!! thank you again author, and also middle finger to your bs trainer with super bs legends HAHAHA
There's a bit of suffering that is inherent in the design, but I just hope there was more enjoyment than there was pain :P I also saw your other comment! v1.06 adds a good amount of new side quests and revamps some of the fights for some new challenges. If you're interested, give that a try and see what's new :) Thanks for playing and congrats on entering the Hall of Fame!

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I'm more impressed at the Regigigas and Pyukumuku inclusion! I'm not sure how many people actually got Regigigas, let alone use it. Loving the first timers in this run! Thanks for playing :) You might be the only Regigigas and Pyukumuku entry we ever get haha

Try interacting with
Spoiler:

There's a bit of suffering that is inherent in the design, but I just hope there was more enjoyment than there was pain :P I also saw your other comment! v1.06 adds a good amount of new side quests and revamps some of the fights for some new challenges. If you're interested, give that a try and see what's new :) Thanks for playing and congrats on entering the Hall of Fame!
Thank you so much! enjoying the pain of suffering while playing this rom! hahah

is there a way to mega evovle or primal rayquaza? I checked the item sheet but can't find the item. I got kyogre and groudon holding their own orbs to transform.

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Also are there list of moves/ pokemons that uses Z-moves, I am not really familiar with these as I only played Gen 4, just trying to search new pokemons though hahahah how do you activate these, I just finished battling Giovanni

Days
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024

Try interacting with
Spoiler:

hey regarding about legendaries, can i catch most of them? like dialga and giratina, and any other legendaries? where to find em? hehe

Days
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
hey regarding about legendaries, can i catch most of them? like dialga and giratina, and any other legendaries? where to find em? hehe
Here is a list of the unobtainable Pokemon through Gen 8:
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Hoopa, Volcanion, Magearna, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Type: Null, Silvally, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Stakataka, Blacephalon, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan, Melmetal, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Regieleki, Regidrago, Zarude, Glastrier, Spectrier, Calyrex, and Enamorus.

Every Gen 3 legendary is available except Deoxys.

Additional locations of some select gift/static legendaries are on this sheet.

Days
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024
Here is a list of the unobtainable Pokemon through Gen 8:
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Hoopa, Volcanion, Magearna, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Type: Null, Silvally, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Stakataka, Blacephalon, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan, Melmetal, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Regieleki, Regidrago, Zarude, Glastrier, Spectrier, Calyrex, and Enamorus.

Every Gen 3 legendary is available except Deoxys.

Additional locations of some select gift/static legendaries are on this sheet.
w-what!? so i only get those legendaries from pokemon emerald only? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, oh well

Days
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
So I got a revealing glass from birch, but I don't have the genie trio (landorus, thunderous, tornados), am I missing a step? Also I loved the game and I beat it with a team of: hisuian Goodra, Charizard, Grimmsnarl, ferrothorn, urshifu R, and dragapult (op team I know, but I'm a noob so I need all the help I can get). I also beat the gauntlet and red with this team, is there anything else left to do?

Days
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Bit of a dumb question (and I likely didn't search the full thread well enough), but are there any working team editors for Emerald Horizons? I'd like to run a particular team of favorites from start to finish to see how things go, but PKHeX won't work with the patched saves.

Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
w-what!? so i only get those legendaries from pokemon emerald only? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, oh well
In addition to Mewtwo, Diancie, and Regigigas, as well as one of the Genie Trio from completing the Hoenn Dex. Working on adding more in future updates!
So I got a revealing glass from birch, but I don't have the genie trio (landorus, thunderous, tornados), am I missing a step? Also I loved the game and I beat it with a team of: hisuian Goodra, Charizard, Grimmsnarl, ferrothorn, urshifu R, and dragapult (op team I know, but I'm a noob so I need all the help I can get). I also beat the gauntlet and red with this team, is there anything else left to do?
You can pick one of the Genie Trio from completing the Hoenn Dex. Besides the side quests, that's all of the current content! Very impressed you were able to beat the gauntlet without using Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, or Rayquaza! Definitely not a nooby team, so congrats on that :)
Bit of a dumb question (and I likely didn't search the full thread well enough), but are there any working team editors for Emerald Horizons? I'd like to run a particular team of favorites from start to finish to see how things go, but PKHeX won't work with the patched saves.
Hey, there isn't anything of the sort out there. PKHeX won't be compatible because of the way the data is restructured in this game.

Days
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
Encountering some issues with the Dexnav not updating with newly encountered Pokemon, specifically on the fishing half. Despite encountering and catching all 5 available fishing mons in Dewford, only Wailmer is displayed. On Route 104, all I get is 5 "?", despite catching all available mons. Currently playing on 1.06e.

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hey, there isn't anything of the sort out there. PKHeX won't be compatible because of the way the data is restructured in this game.
That's what I thought, thanks for the confirmation.

Hm... wonder if I could get in the files and change the spawn rates and locations, then reset them back.
Knowing my luck, I could eventually do that, but then it'd also result in an incompatible save and ultimately be pointless.
Oh well.

Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
Encountering some issues with the Dexnav not updating with newly encountered Pokemon, specifically on the fishing half. Despite encountering and catching all 5 available fishing mons in Dewford, only Wailmer is displayed. On Route 104, all I get is 5 "?", despite catching all available mons. Currently playing on 1.06e.
The five water encounters on the DexNav only pertain to Surf encounters; the case with Wailmer on that route is that it can be both a fish and Surf encounter, which is why you see it.
That's what I thought, thanks for the confirmation.

Hm... wonder if I could get in the files and change the spawn rates and locations, then reset them back.
Knowing my luck, I could eventually do that, but then it'd also result in an incompatible save and ultimately be pointless.
Oh well.
It'd be pretty tough to do so. Are you just trying to play the game with a specific party? If that's truly it, I could probably just whip up a save file for you with those in your party.

CroatianCrunch

Uncivil Engineer
Years
Just finished the main game and I loved every minute of. I've been looking for something to scratch the itch Unbound left after finishing that and this game did the trick. Loved all the side content you added, made replaying emerald feel refreshing. Best of luck with whatever comes next for you!

Attachments

• Em Horizons Champion Team DarBar.png
    Em Horizons Champion Team DarBar.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
Days
  • Seen today
Hi, i'm GoogleIsErratas from mark's channel, here is my hall of fame.
Edit: battle gauntlet done.
> Used same team for gauntlet but replaced urshifu with swampert.
> Really loved those serene grace iron head flinches XD
> Do i have to complete all 30 quests for dragon ascent? I did all except diver down and awaken, my masters.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240225_113648.png
    Screenshot_20240225_113648.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240225_113727.png
    Screenshot_20240225_113727.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240225_145306.png
    Screenshot_20240225_145306.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240225_145326.png
    Screenshot_20240225_145326.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
It'd be pretty tough to do so. Are you just trying to play the game with a specific party? If that's truly it, I could probably just whip up a save file for you with those in your party.
Yeah, just a specific team to see if it can clear the game without changing the team.

Thanks for the offer of the custom save, but it's not a big deal. Just means I have to play the game normally, which isn't an inconvenience, lol.

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I was able to battle a mega rayquaza but I don't or I cant seem to find a way to have an origin form/mega rayquaza here? or am I missing something

Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
Just finished the main game and I loved every minute of. I've been looking for something to scratch the itch Unbound left after finishing that and this game did the trick. Loved all the side content you added, made replaying emerald feel refreshing. Best of luck with whatever comes next for you!
I'm glad you felt that way! It's hard to recreate that feeling when there are so many variations of Emerald out there, so thank you so much for playing things through and for the kind words :) Happy to add you to the Hall of Fame!
Hi, i'm GoogleIsErratas from mark's channel, here is my hall of fame.
Edit: battle gauntlet done.
> Used same team for gauntlet but replaced urshifu with swampert.
> Really loved those serene grace iron head flinches XD
> Do i have to complete all 30 quests for dragon ascent? I did all except diver down and awaken, my masters.
Hey, happy to see you here, too! Congrats on the gauntlet clear, too (that's no easy task). Dragon Ascent is a quest reward from
Spoiler:

Days
  • Seen today
I'm glad you felt that way! It's hard to recreate that feeling when there are so many variations of Emerald out there, so thank you so much for playing things through and for the kind words :) Happy to add you to the Hall of Fame!

Hey, happy to see you here, too! Congrats on the gauntlet clear, too (that's no easy task). Dragon Ascent is a quest reward from
Spoiler:
yup defeated red, checked back after your message its there no.75(I only checked change moves screen previously).Also did another run with GOD.Again thanks for hack!
Edit: we can't get groudon and kyogre pre-e4?there's no screenshots or mentions in run statistics
Edit2: Here are 3 new first-timers(oricorio was untouched in all e4 fights).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240225_213537.png
    Screenshot_20240225_213537.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240226_153015.png
    Screenshot_20240226_153015.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back