• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Azure Horizions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Well I finally got some scripting down. I've started with the Eevee event in the starter town.

Pokémon: Azure Horizions

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh91PQYcXtE

Well, if you didn't know by now, Eevee is the official starter Pokemon.

Well that's pretty much up for this update!

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Love this hack, tiles are great and love the hero sprite, but why did you change the hero back to red in the last update? Not happy with the one you had? I thought it was really good though. Can't wait until you change the trees hehehe.

I really don't think this hack is getting all the attention it deserves... hmmmm
    Just one question

Here is an in-battle screen, I've changed the text.

Cool idea, however this would appear when challenging a gym leader right? That would sound kinda weird don't you think? But it's cool if your okay with it I guess.

Anyway good with this hack and with your school work, of course! hehe

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    So far so good! keep up the good work, i look forward to playing this in the future.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Love this hack, tiles are great and love the hero sprite, but why did you change the hero back to red in the last update? Not happy with the one you had? I thought it was really good though.
    Since those screens, I've restarted with a new rom. Since I restarted all of the OWs and such are left over on the other rom. Don't worry, I plan on bringing him back once I have the time to resprite OWs.

Cool idea, however this would appear when challenging a gym leader right? That would sound kinda weird don't you think? But it's cool if your okay with it I guess.
    I already have that sorted out. I've already modified the leader's title to something different so it won't look so strange. :]

Getting on the hack -

There aren't updates yet, I'll be sure to make sure to do so in the future. I'm currently mapping and re-mapping the areas up to the goal point in beta 1. After that is scripting and such. Nothing much new at the moment though.

Well I'd like to thank everyone above who complimented and for their support this hack. You make me feel that my work is worthwhile. ^^

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hey, awesome hack I love it!

I love the palletes, all!

Any support you need, I'll be very happy to help you!

Anyways I made a banner:

Here is the cde if you wanna support this hack!
    Code:
    https://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9694/azurehrizonqa2.png

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hey, awesome hack I love it!

I love the palletes, all!

Any support you need, I'll be very happy to help you!

Anyways I made a banner:

Here is the cde if you wanna support this hack!
    Code:
    https://img136.imageshack.us/img136/9694/azurehrizonqa2.png
    Thanks so much, I appreciate it lots! :D

I'll be sure to put up the code on the first post ASAP.

Again, thanks! ^^

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years

• The game looks great so far. Your plot does seem a little... wishy-washy, though? It's quite cliched - pretty much the same thing has been going for all previous generations. Don't get me wrong, I love Team Rocket and Co - it wouldn't be pokemon without its dastardly villains - but maybe put in an extra twist or two just to make it a little more unique...?

Just a humble suggestion. =]

I'm keen to play.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    The game looks very nice. Not an ordinary hack, but still looks very pretty. The towns seem to be nice places to live in :) Good luck :)

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I'm glad that everyone is liking the hack so far.

Not much progress as of yet. I've done more mapping and things like that. I'll be on vacation next week (stating Wednesday) so I should be able to get loads of stuff done by then.
    Strangely, I've been focusing on small things.

Spoiler:

hah!

Spoiler:

The wonders of boat transportation.

This is located in an island way up north.... there will be more ice areas with a city along the island. The whole area in general houses one of the most important events in the game.
    I don't want to give away much. :P

brr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Do you need any help with mapping? I'm quite good at it and icould send you some of my past creations.

just1n

POKéMON Master
    Years
  • I love this hack :D, it's great. Keep up the good work
    Also, I think i found a typing error in the evee event. Professor Oak says: 'Here are 5 pokéalls (forgot the 'B')They are also essential to your......'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back